***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Pics of the end result? Or story behind why he was doing this?

And what is his sleeve exactly? I've always admired it but never seen detailed pics or anything.

I have hairy arms, back, chest. Not like really hairy but there are fine straight hairs. Will a tattoo look bad with hair? I could get laser hair removal first then get inked but that will be a while since I need to save up. Kinda itching to get one, im 18, teenager impuliveness?

Also how does the artist draw it, does he trace it or something? i have an image in my head but I dont know how to get it out.

I have a similar situation. For the tat itself, the artist shaved me with a razor. Now all I do is use hairclippers w/ a 1/2 guard and go over the tat. I figure that using a razor will mess up the tat eventually. Not an expert, maybe someone else can chime in

Pics of the end result? Or story behind why he was doing this?

And what is his sleeve exactly? I've always admired it but never seen detailed pics or anything.

It's not even the best tattoo but it just fits for him I guess. He got it in done in Japan too which I think adds to its authenticity. Just a bunch of windbars and peonies. To me I do think tattoos should be approached that way. There is something about going out of your way to get the right one for you. Unfortunately this cost a lot of money to do but I think it is way rewarding than just going to some random shop. Of course this is me saying it and not actually doing it but I am fortunate enough to live in SF where there are just a ton of good tattoo artists.

th
john+mayer+pic+tattoo+danny+kelly.jpeg

Looking to do some type of stitches on my shoulders, I've had 2 shoulder surgeries so I figure I'll have the stitching looking like its sewing my arms on but unfinished with a piece still open showing the muscle underneath, I've been looking for references but can't find anything that fits that description can anyone help out?

Fongstar

I'm paying about 120 per session. My tats is a about 8 inches by 4 inches. Ill only need 4 sessions max since I don't need it completely gone since I'm getting a cover up.

Last edited:
I was talking to some lads at the pub last night, and found out some of the tattoo prices here in London... They are so damn cheap here and look pretty nice. I'm really thinking of pulling the trigger when I have a free day here.......

Pretty big piece for your first. Way to go. A lot of people regret not going bigger at first. :pimp:

Thanks...it took me a few years to decide on what i really wanted to get. I didnt wanna be one of those people who got a tattoo just for the sake of getting one.

Now i need to figure out what to get for the rest of the arm...but gotta save up again first though lol.

Man lately been thinking about considering tattoo laser removal.

Right now I have a half sleeve koi fish and although it's done real well and all that, theres just something about it I don't like much. It might be that it doesn't mean much to me, but I've been giving it some serious thought.

Has anyone got laser removal done? How is the finished product after multiple sessions?

Man lately been thinking about considering tattoo laser removal.

Right now I have a half sleeve koi fish and although it's done real well and all that, theres just something about it I don't like much. It might be that it doesn't mean much to me, but I've been giving it some serious thought.

Has anyone got laser removal done? How is the finished product after multiple sessions?

Well, to my knowledge and it's not a lot (more hear say), tattoo removals take tons of sessions and you don't necessarily get everything off. It all depends on the ink and skin and color. For the most part, people do it for their future cover ups but no one should think that it comes off a 100%. Also red is the worst and will always show. Expect to spend some money on the laser treatments and also the pain. If you can do that, then I say go for it cause people are doing amazing cover ups now.

I've seen some nice cover-ups on the Tattoo Nightmares show. Some of the really bad tattoos people have on there are ridiculous.

That Tattoo Nightmares show is very interesting. i wish they would show updates cuz coverups usually dont "cover up" without multiple sessions. ive seen some real nightmares at conventions but i bite my tongue every time cuz you never want to hurt anyones feelings

Back
Top Bottom