***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

that sounds about right

i don't have tattoos, but i just can't understand how people can just get tattoos.

if i can't afford the best, i'm not getting tatted. i'm not gonna have some mid level drawing on me forever

Haha! Its hard to say, my guess would be half of a 3x5 notecard maybe. Im 6'7 so i got long legs. Plenty of space to work with. And it ran me about $500

$500 for all that??? Sounds like a good deal to me... Being that I have different sports team in each sport I would like to go to each city and have a artist do the logo of the respective sport... Who knows if I'll actually get to do that though :lol:

Jewbacca can you post a pic in here... Can't really see it from my phone...

"For the love of my city"

3 Months, 4 sessions. One of two Tattoo socks completed on July 4th.

damn no cubs?

edit: $500 for all that is not bad (idk the going rate)

Last edited:
Woudnt get logos on me personally, but as far as the artwork goes, its not bad at all. Its very uniform which makes the tattoo look good. A little busy for my taste, but still solid.

I wish I can find this Las Vegas body suit that someone did from one of the tattoo artist that I follow. One of the sickest tattoos ever and it was done in just black and white. Total tribute piece to someone's love for their city.

^^^^^Yup! That's the one! That thing is all sorts of nutty when he was first doing it. It literally just had small elements of it like the Las Vegas sign and I just thought that was the dumbest thing ever (no offense) but it came out as one of the most solid black and white pieces ever. He just collaged it perfectly.

$500 for all that??? Sounds like a good deal to me... Being that I have different sports team in each sport I would like to go to each city and have a artist do the logo of the respective sport... Who knows if I'll actually get to do that though :lol:

Jewbacca can you post a pic in here... Can't really see it from my phone...

Yep. My artist has been doing all my work for about 3yrs now so my price is always gonna be lower than general public.

An that sounds like a dope idea!

that sounds about right

i don't have tattoos, but i just can't understand how people can just get tattoos.

if i can't afford the best, i'm not getting tatted. i'm not gonna have some mid level drawing on me forever

Shots fired??

I love my tattoo man. It looks similar to my fiance..it came out exactly how i wanted it..im SUPER happy with it

I think I showed this before, Adam Hays (adamguyhays on IG) from Red Rocket. I normally go to Kyle from there but Adam's back pieces are too sick. Im def going to him for my back piece, ive always wanted a Tiger, with Japanese elements. I wonder what other ideas I can come up with. I kinda want a wolf with arrows penetrating it. We'll see.

Got some shade work done this past weekend..
I still have a few more session on this sleeve..

Last edited:
What is the proper way to go about talking to an artist about your next piece? I have an appt set up and emailed him what I wanted but haven't heard back. I don't know if I should email him again or wait closer to the date. It's aug 2nd... :nerd:

How did you get an appointment before even talking about what you want?

Are you sure you have an appointment? Or is it a consultation?

My artist is the owner of the shop and charges $225/hr. My sleeve will probably take ~6 sessions (3hrs per) to complete.

How much should I be tipping per session?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom