***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

What do you guys think of forearm sleeves? I'm going to be getting my inner and outer forearms done in the winter. It's just something different I like over everyone getting a full sleeve.

What do you guys think of forearm sleeves? I'm going to be getting my inner and outer forearms done in the winter. It's just something different I like over everyone getting a full sleeve.

I had a forearm piece first and although it is different, it just looks odd. The only really selling point is when you wear a long sleeve shirt and roll it up, people would assume you have a full sleeve. Every time I would show people that I only had the forearm, they would all laugh.

IMO go shoulder first cause if you go forearm, you are eventually going to get a full sleeve anyways. Also forearm pieces make people look like they are wearing a Wonder Woman bracelet.

I was talking to some lads at the pub last night, and found out some of the tattoo prices here in London... They are so damn cheap here and look pretty nice. I'm really thinking of pulling the trigger when I have a free day here.......

I live in Canterbury 2 hours away from London.. inquired about prices.. dont seem cheap to me

I had a forearm piece first and although it is different, it just looks odd. The only really selling point is when you wear a long sleeve shirt and roll it up, people would assume you have a full sleeve. Every time I would show people that I only had the forearm, they would all laugh.

IMO go shoulder first cause if you go forearm, you are eventually going to get a full sleeve anyways. Also forearm pieces make people look like they are wearing a Wonder Woman bracelet.

I'm getting forearm sleeves on both arms..........

thnx bro yea he said at least 2 more session with each session 6 to 8 hours each, but it can take more....**** is costing me an arm and a leg lol.  Just black and grey.  my first half sleeve was color and i wasnt feelin it as much as i thought, but who know it couldve been the artist.
Nice!
Looks like a dragon, Geisha and a Phoenix?
Why'd you decide to go with all 3 (just curious)?

Preciate it! Im from chicago. That was the basis for the concept.

I'm from NY but my teams are all over :lol: ... 49ers/Braves/Bulls, Pistons... About how big is each peace?

If you don't mind me asking about how much that all came out too, you can PM me if you want...

Last edited:
Man haven't been able to work out since last sept cause of an injury but I want to finish up my sleeve idea, any idea if more pain with muscle compared to fat?

I'm from NY but my teams are all over :lol: ... 49ers/Braves/Bulls, Pistons... About how big is each peace?

If you don't mind me asking about how much that all came out too, you can PM me if you want...

Haha! Its hard to say, my guess would be half of a 3x5 notecard maybe. Im 6'7 so i got long legs. Plenty of space to work with. And it ran me about $500

damn that chicago teams one is hard as f. i already have 49ers and Giants tatted on me but i want to complete the set with the warriors and sharks. you can see my 49ers one in my avatar.

Back
Top Bottom