***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Can I ask your skintone? I am getting an enormous piece lasered off because the ***** ****** it up. How did your skin look like after the procedure?

The tattoo artist I went to for my first tattoo dug in a bit too deep (heavy hands) and damaged my skin. Initially after your first treatment, there will be some swelling of the skin, but over the next few days it'll go down. There should be no damage to the skin due to the laser, at least not what I saw. I didn't do a complete removal, just lightened it up enough that it could be covered up.

Is you tattoo colored? If so, red and orange are the hardest colors to remove.

Got my sleeve done 2 months ago. Forgot bout this thread till i saw it while browsing general lol.

For my Maryland fellas, If youre looking for a good artist i recomend the dude who did mine, affordable and very good. PM me.

The tattoo artist I went to for my first tattoo dug in a bit too deep (heavy hands) and damaged my skin. Initially after your first treatment, there will be some swelling of the skin, but over the next few days it'll go down. There should be no damage to the skin due to the laser, at least not what I saw. I didn't do a complete removal, just lightened it up enough that it could be covered up.

Is you tattoo colored? If so, red and orange are the hardest colors to remove.
No. black and grey on dark skin and I was just wondering what it would look like if I got it completely removed or if I got close

I have been thinking of ways to get a phoenix tattoo without it being like any of the rest. I wish I thought of this.... :smh:

back to the drawing board I guess

Very impressive.

Name?
Steve Butcher from New Zealand.

I told him I wanted a satanic looking dog in there, and he told me the best work would be if there was a reference pic. 

Should I be worried if I won't be able to find a good image?

got this sinatra portrait done last week.. im gonna be doing a music themed sleeve.. with other elements tied into it.. (ghetto blaster.. turn tables like the one below etc)

Last edited:
2nd request was rejected once again to get something with Jun Cha. booked til 2016 and closed booking at the moment :smh:

keeps referring me to lowrider wtf gives

2nd request was rejected once again to get something with Jun Cha. booked til 2016 and closed booking at the moment :smh:

I am sure this won't help but the founder, Jose Lopez, is sick as well. I am sure he has a long wait as well but it's worth the shot.

Morgan-lower-arm-piece.gif
7ds3.gif
Mark-skull-with-money-rose.gif
nicks-tattoo.jpg
NEWYORK_pablo3.gif

You'll be more than fine going to anybody at LowRider Tattoo. Miguel Ochoa, Johnny Opina, Noah, etc..
Jose wouldn't hire anybody to work there if they weren't up to par.
B

didnt jun cha apprentice at lowrider? whats better than the student but the actual teacher itself :pimp:

Yup. He's part of the Lowrider family. From what I heard he was taught there and then he just learned it fast and blossomed from there.

rexmakesbeats rexmakesbeats andy206 andy206

Look up noah minuskin... hes also out of lowrider tattoo... IMO his style is very close to JUN's ... he has a waiting list but nothing crazy....i have my 1st appointment set up with him next month.. Heres some of his work

Tigris3_noah.jpg

Back
Top Bottom