***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

New stuff, Kyle Sajban from Red Rocket Tattoo NYC. Back hurt like a MUHHHH.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], how did you come up with that design? How do you care for that since it's on your back? I know it's a pain to take showers along with the first 2 days of sleeping.

Last edited:
All I said was a mean looking wolf with a headress and thats what he came up with. The shrinket in its mouth was a last second addition too. The wolf was draw before i got there and he just freehanded the shrinket.

YO! Damn that is sick. Dude....going HAM like no other. I just got my arm almost done today ironically. I hate to say it but I am kind of over the tattoo thing soon. This last session which was my bicep was the absolute worst and to think I have my elbow to go and I am done. I don't think I can get anymore. I would only something maybe on my back but seeing how you have to go big, I just don't think I can do it all over again.

This is what Lango posted today. Kind of looks the same as the last time minus the bicep stuff which you can't really see and the inner parts of my arm.

ae03e70054af11e3ba9b0e8b4c58b844_8.jpg

Fong that sleeve is dope, after I finish my upper arms I'm done myself. Does anyone know of any Japanese/Chinese folklore or mythical books I can buy.

Fong that sleeve is dope, after I finish my upper arms I'm done myself. Does anyone know of any Japanese/Chinese folklore or mythical books I can buy.

Thanks man.

Here's a better photo of just the wind bars on the bicep. Like I said.....not much done even though there was tons of stuff done:

tattoo-1.jpg

Man the back hurt so damn much, did not expect it to be that bad.

I thought the back wasnt bad. My tattoo artist wast surprised at how easy it was for me. My calf tattoo tho.... That hurt like a ***** and my calf swelled up so bad that once the tattoo healed it was too jumbled together.

But I have almost as big as yours that needs to be lasered off and redone. I am not looking fwd to that :smh:

Just got back from my trip to Japan and had the honor of getting tattoo'd by Mutsuo from Three Tides Tattoo in Osaka. I got a Daruma on my ribs and the pain wasn't as bad as I anticipated. It took a little over two hours and I'm looking to get more work from Mutsuo in the near future. Coincidentally, another artist I'm getting work from, Horitomo was also in town and was hanging out at Three Tides. Three Tides is a world class shop and worth checking out if you're ever in Osaka.

On a side note, I ran into Bill and Junii from Diamond Club outside Nijo Castle in Kyoto.

Last edited:
Unfortuneately for me I can only get tatted by artist who live in big american cities. I am far too dark to be anyone's first black man.

Unfortuneately for me I can only get tatted by artist who live in big american cities. I am far too dark to be anyone's first black man.

Thats one of the reasons stopping me from going to another country for a tattoo. Theres a couple of artist in australia I would really like to get work done but while looking at their portfolio I didn't see any african americans. I emailed them and waiting to hear back from them.

Last edited:
Just got back from my trip to Japan and had the honor of getting tattoo'd by Mutsuo from Three Tides Tattoo in Osaka. I got a Daruma on my ribs and the pain wasn't as bad as I anticipated. It took a little over two hours and I'm looking to get more work from Mutsuo in the near future. Coincidentally, another artist I'm getting work from, Horitomo was also in town and was hanging out at Three Tides. Three Tides is a world class shop and worth checking out if you're ever in Osaka.

On a side note, I ran into Bill and Junii from Diamond Club outside Nijo Castle in Kyoto.

No pics?

Got an idea for my first tat.

Chinese warrior putting a sword through a slain monster lying on the ground. Chinese warrior symbolizes me (asian) and the monster symbolizes every challenge and the fears I would like to conquer. 

Tattoo will be going on my back, would also like other ideas on my back to make it into one big piece. 

Thoughts and ideas NT brethrens?

^^^How big is that piece and how many hours? I don't know why but i was expecting bigger just cause rib pieces seem to be that way.

^^^How big is that piece and how many hours? I don't know why but i was expecting bigger just cause rib pieces seem to be that way.

Initially I wanted to souvenir piece so this piece is almost 4" x 4". The tattoo took a little over two hours. This will be the start of a bigger piece on my ribs with background and shading.

Here are pics of my work done by Horitomo. The Haanya mask was completed about 5 years ago with outline and shading done by machine and color by tebori.

^^^Haha. And to think I thought that was your first tattoo. Nice stuff man. Obviously right up my ally. Wish I started with the intent on getting a sleeve rather than doing small stuff here and there. Your work looks really complete.

^^^Haha. And to think I thought that was your first tattoo. Nice stuff man. Obviously right up my ally. Wish I started with the intent on getting a sleeve rather than doing small stuff here and there. Your work looks really complete.

Thanks man. The first tattoo I ever got was lasered off to make room for what I have now. I didn't know what style really interested me until 8 years after my first tattoo. I wish I would've done my research first before getting inked, at least I would've save the cost of the laser removal.

Last edited:
Can I ask your skintone? I am getting an enormous piece lasered off because the ***** ****** it up. How did your skin look like after the procedure?

Back
Top Bottom