***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Whattup bretheren, got a Octopus tattoo a week back. My bro passed frum cancer a lil over a year ago and he was an artistic drawer and sich so i guess since octopus are known to produce ink it correlates to my brothers passion.

Downside is i cant workout or go gym for 2 weeks haha
Long time. No see. I've been searching for pictures for one new octopus tattoo (for me) and came across these pictures.

Your tattoo looks very nice. An inspiration for me. One question, where do you got the picture/image for it? I ask because I've searched in some locations and haven't found a cool one yet (but yours looks awesome). Here is what I've found:

http://weheartit.com/tag/octopus tattoo  (most of the pictures are not even for guys)

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/octopus-tattoo

http://www.tattooneed.com/octopus-tattoo-meaning-symbolism-and-pictures/

Thanks and hope it's ok to reply/quote this post.

No gym for 2 weeks?

I have 2 full sleeves and a back piece, you can go to the gym after 2-3 days fam. 
laugh.gif

2nd request was rejected once again to get something with Jun Cha. booked til 2016 and closed booking at the moment :smh:

keeps referring me to lowrider wtf gives

@shookONEZ andy206 andy206

Look up noah minuskin... hes also out of lowrider tattoo... IMO his style is very close to JUN's ... he has a waiting list but nothing crazy....i have my 1st appointment set up with him next month.. Heres some of his work

Tigris3_noah.jpg

Noah :pimp:

Black and grey pictures while the tattoo is moist really makes the tattoo pop  10x more than it would if it were seen IRL dry.

Not saying the tattoo sucks, but these pictures really flatter those type of tattoos heavily. Theres a lot of people who share the same style as Jun Cha, Low Rider tattoos is his home base where he started out.

This Noah guy is good, still think Jun Cha is a lot cleaner.

The gym definitely won't effect your tattoo but just make sure not to pick at your tattoo. I know it's common sense but my bicep took a while to heal and I picked at it to just get some of the crap off my skin and now I have like 3 spots where they are white because it didn't heal right. I have to go and get it all touched up anyways but this is really the first time where my tattoos didn't heal properly.

Serious considering getting an Allen Iverson portrait on my upper thigh.

It's sort of a weird place to get a portrait of another male, but I've already booked something out for my back, and not ready to do anything on my arms just of yet.

NT's opinions on this? 

It's sort of a weird place to get a portrait of another male, but I've already booked something out for my back, and not ready to do anything on my arms just of yet.

NT's opinions on this? 
You will probably regret that bro, and on your thigh too? I don't know about that
ohwell.gif

You will probably regret that bro, and on your thigh too? I don't know about that
ohwell.gif
Yea I know exactly what you mean bro. It's not the portrait of Iverson that I might regret, I'm certain about that. It's the thigh placement that's making me question myself. Might start a marvel sleeve there instead for now

NT's opinions on this? 
No.

IMHO Thigh tattoos are disgusting - especially on males .... When King Moe did his, I was like 
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Didn't know there was such a dispostion against thigh tattoos. After my Athena sleeve I am getting an Odin piece on my thigh. Not sure if I want him to be depicted with his two ravens, with a valkyrie, or by himself.

I wish I could get something like this

But I am too darkskinned so my tat will be based of this pic unless I find something better. Still have a long way to go(with more detail)

Last edited:

NT's opinions on this? 

The Answer is No

NT's opinions on this? 

nah to the thigh tattoo and no to the AI idea

2nd request was rejected once again to get something with Jun Cha. booked til 2016 and closed booking at the moment :smh:

keeps referring me to lowrider wtf gives

@shookONEZ andy206 andy206

Look up noah minuskin... hes also out of lowrider tattoo... IMO his style is very close to JUN's ... he has a waiting list but nothing crazy....i have my 1st appointment set up with him next month.. Heres some of his work

Tigris3_noah.jpg

@VenomSS

How long did it take to get into see Noah? and what's the current wait time on Jun Cha?

NT's opinions on this? 

hahahahaha lmao, what?

Speaking of tattoos and portraits, I know I am late but Amber Rose getting Wiz's face on her arm is hilarious to me. Could have done without the weed silhouette too.

amber-rose-whiz-khalifa-tattoo.jpg

Last edited:
had this done over Halloween 
ohwell.gif

my artist was hella confused when I told him I only wanted one chest done, he had drawn up a full chest piece 
laugh.gif

but luckily he was really cool about it and adjusted/came up with the smaller piece in like 30 minutes, and slashed the cost by a lot.

hopefully I'll get my other chest done soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom