***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Damn lookin sick bruh. Whats he coveing the dragon with? Waves? Youre gonna feel like a million bucks when he finishes the black and white background, then like a billi when he finishes the whole thing.

And hes probably getting more popular or he has projects hes closer to finishing that e wants to finish. Im assuming since the NY conventstion came up he wanted to use cancellatins to finish nearly done projects to showoff.

Had some free time on Friday and stopped by a spot in town and got my 3 daughters names on my fingers....

Edit- also got my wedding date in Roman numerals.

I plan on getting both sleeves done sometime soon

Last edited:
Yea, I knew that going in but that'll be my way of actually getting myself back into a chair... It's been about 6 years since my last tattoo

I feel those are such cheesy tattoos. The actual tattoo job isnt bad, but the concept seems more like a novelty idea.

My latest Joint..Went in with one idea for a joker and me and the artist came up with this..it wasnt quite done when this picture was taken

How would I go about finding the right artist if I already know what I want to get?

Looking up the tattoo shops in your area and see if any of their artists do the work you're looking for. If you like their work, there you go.

Anyone seen any dope evil fighting good or angel vs demon half or full sleeves?

My buddy has one arm with an angel theme and the other with a demon theme. His angel sleeve is barely getting started but his idea sounds bad ***. His demon theme has graves and some demons on it and looks really good.

Honestly, you're probably best going in with your artist and telling him what you want and let him mock up some things. Most of these guys love getting creative and the best thing is you'll be the only one with that tattoo.

Anyone seen any dope evil fighting good or angel vs demon half or full sleeves?

Interested in this too. I wanted it on a sleeve on my right arm. Angels and such coming from my shoulder. Demons coming from my wrist area. Just have no idea how I exactly want it.

I follow this guy romantatoos on Instagram and some of his portraits are :wow:
Kinda considering going to him but I'm curious on the price/minimum

Another one of these. Right now my second fave. Either way I wouldnt get a tat like this but they are interesting

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be a ****....I am really looking for any suggestions. 

Anyone have an idea for a 1% wealth theme tattoo?  I was going to just get 1% but gangster bikers get that...so that is a no go for me. 

So I have an appointment for a consultation with a tattoo artist in about 2 weeks. Anything I should be prepared for?

I already have all the ideas in my head and the artist has an idea of what I want from emails. Should I have anything visual to present?

Or is it more just a talk and get ideas out type thing? Thanks.

So I have an appointment for a consultation with a tattoo artist in about 2 weeks. Anything I should be prepared for?

I already have all the ideas in my head and the artist has an idea of what I want from emails. Should I have anything visual to present?

Or is it more just a talk and get ideas out type thing? Thanks.

You're going to explain your ideas in person probably. It's always nice to bring visuals and examples too, as most times people are on the wrong page about imagining a description. He'll give some suggestions and inputs that'll make the tattoo better. Then basic questions such as placement and size of tattoo.

Also bring in some cash for a deposit

Back
Top Bottom