***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Yeah....it is odd getting tattooed on sensitive spots especially when you aren't seeing it get done. I got tattooed on my shoulder area and I felt like the tattoo artist was on my neck when he wasn't. Even with my thigh tattoo, I thought he was tattooing near or even on my kneecap when it wasn't. I can only imagine when it is getting tattooed, which is why my elbow is still bare with my full sleeve. I am like too chicken to get it done.
It’s not as bad as you think what hurts is when it’s done and you bend your arm while it’s healing lol

Started this week. I'm so geeked to finish. What he drafted up is so dope. Gonna be more than 2 more sessions tho lol
20230113_212057.jpg

Session #3 progress today
20230213_204534.jpg

bro, how on earth do you clean a back tatt that you can't reach (during the healing process)?

I'm in the process of a sleeve getting done, ill post up some pics soon

Never used a sponge. Only a hand sponge seems like it would hurt no matter how soft. Mine was exceptionally tender in certain places

My artist wipes my tats with the driest paper towel on earth during our sessions. A soft sponge is like a feather in comparison. After that first week, it doesn’t even matter with me tho. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom