***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

I really wanna start my chest after I finish this sleeve in a couple months but I wanna lose some weight first :lol: Might just move to my legs until then.

****. Which spot on your leg?
Wrapped around my left leg

IMG_0702.jpeg

Just sent an email to this guy to do my inner forearm sleeve but in black and gray.

hopefully hes willing to do it because it seems like recently hes more focused on patch work sleeves.

Y'all got some beautiful work on you, but I'm a sucker for bad/dumb tattoos and traditional. I think bold/bad tattoos look better after a couple of decades, and I don't have to worry about touch-ups and tying things together. Maybe I'm just lazy.

I been seeing a lot of vids lately on people getting their chest piece. Pain looks brutal.
I have an appt in August to cover the rest of the my back.
Was looking to do a chest piece after but these vids making me reconsider :lol:

got an outline for my top left chest area about 2 years ago.. haven't even thought about finishing it :rofl:

Buddy up there should’ve just tapped out for the day. My last piece was a wake up call for me. Honestly if I hadn’t been :smokin before the pain probably would’ve been unbearable. Getting older and just don’t have the pain tolerance anymore. I want to sleeve up my right arm and I’ll be trying out those numbing creams when I do.

Buddy up there should’ve just tapped out for the day. My last piece was a wake up call for me. Honestly if I hadn’t been :smokin before the pain probably would’ve been unbearable. Getting older and just don’t have the pain tolerance anymore. I want to sleeve up my right arm and I’ll be trying out those numbing creams when I do.

I feel the same way about pain tolerance. I had my first one at 16 and my latest one one at 27. I think I've earned my stripes when it comes to tattoo pain. Definitely going to look into some numbing cream for my back piece for this coming August

got an outline for my top left chest area about 2 years ago.. haven't even thought about finishing it :rofl:
Started my half sleeve + left pec on Tuesday, chest was definitely worse than my arm/shoulder :lol: Collarbone and right above the nip was different type of pain compared to the rest; not terrible but I did have light knee spasms when the shading was done along my collarbone. Honestly, happy af I got all the shading done for my chest already. The color being further from nip and collarbone hopefully won't be as bad.

Overall, buddy getting his nip colored is crazy and I wouldn't do it.

Worst spots were my collarbone, inside elbow, and inside arm up near the armpit. Also, upper rear deltoid was probably the worst, hurt the entire two hours, every fiery prick.

Smoking and a few beers usually get me through the first couple hours of any session, but I don’t smoke anymore.

Worst spots were my collarbone, inside elbow, and inside arm up near the armpit. Also, upper rear deltoid was probably the worst, hurt the entire two hours, every fiery prick.

Smoking and a few beers usually get me through the first couple hours of any session, but I don’t smoke anymore.
Mine was center chest/ sternum area,sides ribs cage,lower back and close to armpit as well. I also had less body fat then lol. I don’t smoke and have an occasional beer I just suffer through it all. Getting my left calve done soon with a Black Madonna can’t waist but not looking forward to the pain

I know youre not supposed to drink before getting inked but yall think 1 beer the night before is gonna make a difference?

Back
Top Bottom