Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

eek.gif
Those up there look like Chili's.

^^ those samples are team orange, but the final release is max orange...
I've got a bigger issue with the black vs anthracite than the max orange vs safety

Doesn't matter what the orange is...they are gettin scooped early...possibly two pair...and the way the freshwaters did, may be able to get them on saleafter these drop

Well if its max orange like the skylines / jordan 1 nylon...to me it resembles more infrared. I'm hoping for a more traditional orange ...but regardlessthese will be copped and rocked big time.

Originally Posted by miKKO

Are they safety orange or team orange? I got this sample pair and it says WHITE/TM ORNG-NTRL GRY-MDM GRY. 609048-184
Sarcasim! The orange looks entirely too bright for me here! these do not look good comparrng to the previous pic of safety's..

^^^^how are them GR's treating ya? no hypebeast shoes added 2 your collection yet? b-grades? lol
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Talk back, I dare ya
laugh.gif

I like how you came at me yesterday. Sucks that you were not able 2 get down with the get down. Maybe one day you will have a hypebeast shoe. On that note,I'm done wasting my post count on a rookie. Good luck.

laugh.gif

what happened Wilbur, i hurt your feelings yesterday..sorry
frown.gif

should i be expecting a message from you soon?

roll.gif
roll.gif

If they changed the orange on these AM95s to Max Orange, these will outsell the Fresh Waters, easily.

I passed on the freshwaters b/c I didn't hve the cash but I think I'll hve to put a little aside for these

Back
Top Bottom