Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by JorPun662

These are nice, I see an increase in University of Texas apparrel caused by this shoe, I will pass on these because I bought the Freshwaters.
smh.gif
People not knowing how to dress x representing a university they have no affiliation with.

roll.gif
I was thinkin' the same thing!...& why Texas? (these ain't a burnt orange colorway)
laugh.gif
...you coulda said Florida, Tennessee, Syracuse, Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, New York Mets, etc. while ur @ it...

Pretty hard to laugh with RellNye's junk in yo mouth isn't it? When you own an Armani Collezioni item holla at me.

These are nice, I see an increase in University of Texas apparrel caused by this shoe, I will pass on these because I bought the Freshwaters.
Giants & Orioles fitteds

Originally Posted by RellNye

smh.gif
People not knowing how to dress x representing a university they have no affiliation with.

Look I was thinking they match the UT jerseys, I see people all the time representing a university they have no affiliation with, in example at my school I see people rocking other school apparel to match stuff. Please don't talk to me about dressing son, lol, please!!!
I don't even want to know where you go if you write like that.

When you own an Armani Collezioni item holla at me.
roll.gif
Is that doing it?

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

Giants & Orioles fitteds

Now this actually makes some sense! I just bought a Black/Orange Orioles fitted w/the bird on it & that combo would be fresh as F...

Ok cmon ladies... It's just the first 7 pages and I see dudes getting butt hurt about other dudes comments in specific type fits... First of all, Don'tget sand up in ur panties and second f' what other fools have to say... Rock what u like (pay attention to how females react to ur fit... And not otherNT'ers...imo) peace!

Bwt... Shoes are fire. Hahaha

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

Giants & Orioles fitteds

O's Fitteds FTW!!!
grin.gif
Might just grab a Giants fitted to add to my lilcollection, sumthin new in rotation...

O's suck major a** but, still gotta rep that Home of The Wire!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These are one of my favorite 95s of all time.

I will definitely try to get a pair or two of these.

all u fashionista's out thereif u so worried bout matching 95's then go ID a pair on NDC NikeID it aint that serious. I just want these oranges to rockwit my Cleve. Browns gear.....killin em wit my Braylon Jersey....hopefully he wont get traded.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

all u fashionista's out thereif u so worried bout matching 95's then go ID a pair on NDC NikeID it aint that serious. I just want these oranges to rock wit my Cleve. Browns gear.....killin em wit my Braylon Jersey....hopefully he wont get traded.

Hopefully B Easy returns to '07 Pro Bowl form...'08 was just
smh.gif

just won some freshwaters on ebay from a sneaker powerseller for $99.99 shipped somebody wearin a size 13 was slippin. I was the only bid for like 4 days.

i'm not sure if this info has been posted in the last 8 pages and I'm too lazy to look, but the release date for these is 6/1 according to my friendwho works for Nike. he has some website he go's on in addition to swoosh (nike.net i think....) and he showed me pics of them yesterday with a release dateof 6/1. hope this info helps!

Originally Posted by Just In Time

i'm not sure if this info has been posted in the last 8 pages and I'm too lazy to look, but the release date for these is 6/1 according to my friend who works for Nike. he has some website he go's on in addition to swoosh (nike.net i think....) and he showed me pics of them yesterday with a release date of 6/1. hope this info helps!
Nah bro, Nike's been releasing stuff a month early. The Freshwaters came out in March and they were suppose to release in April.
The team orange's will start showing up in May.

Back
Top Bottom