Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Hate em or love em....this will be one of the releases dudes will be mad in the future if they passed.

I HAVE to, HAVE to, MUST get these Safety Orange 95's

these are iLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
these are a MILLI, a MILLI, a MILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Just returned from Europe and stopped by a JD Sports in London and saw these shoes. They were very nice in person and were 110 pounds, but they didn't havemy size and I didn't have time to visit another store, so I will try and get these in the states when they drop.

These are nice, I see an increase in University of Texas apparrel caused by this shoe, I will pass on these because I bought the Freshwaters.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Just returned from Europe and stopped by a JD Sports in London and saw these shoes. They were very nice in person and were 110 pounds, but they didn't have my size and I didn't have time to visit another store, so I will try and get these in the states when they drop.
I think JD sports has these. Atleast in their website.
nike-air-max-95-black-orange-anthracite-1.jpg

Originally Posted by miKKO

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Just returned from Europe and stopped by a JD Sports in London and saw these shoes. They were very nice in person and were 110 pounds, but they didn't have my size and I didn't have time to visit another store, so I will try and get these in the states when they drop.
I think JD sports has these. Atleast in their website.
nike-air-max-95-black-orange-anthracite-1.jpg

Yeah man these are the only ones in JD's at this moment in time,so theres abit confusion here.
but oh well lol,and those JD's dont have +*%@ on the team oranges
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

lookin great . these will b my first pair of 95s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats whatsup, trust me when i say this, these will not be your only pair afteryou rock them a few times. 95s are the perfect shoe in my opinion, they arent to flashy but are definitley fly and they are super comfortable

if i had a job i would jump on these but i gotta be real selective with my kicks now a days
mad.gif
mad.gif

these are just like freshwaters but diff color.

you either like orange more or that green/blue more.

i dont see the hate on freshwaters? im copping these too.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

These are nice, I see an increase in University of Texas apparrel caused by this shoe, I will pass on these because I bought the Freshwaters.
smh.gif
People not knowing how to dress x representing a university they have no affiliation with.

Originally Posted by RellNye

smh.gif
People not knowing how to dress x representing a university they have no affiliation with.

roll.gif
I was thinkin' the same thing!...& why Texas? (these ain't a burnt orange colorway)
laugh.gif
...you coulda said Florida, Tennessee, Syracuse,Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, New York Mets, etc. while ur @ it...

Originally Posted by RellNye

smh.gif

Look I was thinking they match the UT jerseys, I see people all the time representing a university they have no affiliation with, in example at my school Isee people rocking other school apparel to match stuff. Please don't talk to me about dressing son, lol, please!!!

Back
Top Bottom