Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

From- http://www.footlockerunlocked.com/sneakers/201/air-max-95/Nike

Using the human body for inspiration, the Air Max 95 was designed by Sergio Lozano, and has become one of the most memorable shoes in the history of NikeRunning. By combining vibrant colors, the perfect mix of materials and a massive Air unit, the Air Max 95 came together in one legendary package.

Quick Stats
Brand: Nike
Type: Running
Release Date: May 2009
Color: wht/morg/gry

stopped by footaction on fordham and asked the associate, the last he heard was May 5th, but nike always likes to surprise us.

good to hear that we'll be seeing these in may instead of june...

the sooner the better...

why the outlined swoosh tho?

i hate that
mad.gif

catalog pics had em slated for June , but Nike's been releasing things a month early all year

im onto their game , they take shoes that have a certain amount of buzz about em and release them in a select amount of storesweeks before the release date in order to increase the hype . worked like a charm with the 1/2 cents ... people started seeing em in only a few stores weeksbefore the release date and started freaking out , thinking they were much more limited than they really are . same with the fresh waters and griffeys

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

why the outlined swoosh tho?

i hate that
mad.gif
Yeah I took a comparo pic from my Am95 collection...and the one WITHOUT the line look so much better...

3351906897_afdce0dc8b.jpg

I will grab these Orange ones to make the rainbow complete. The store manager at the FL I went to pick up the Freshwaters is a AM95 fan so we talked shoes fora bit and he took my email and cell and told me he would hollah once the AM95s drop...all color ways. So hope he is a man of his word.

These I heard drop in may but i owuld def be copping these. Nike has stepped their game up 100% in the last few years

^^^^^
yes_man01.jpg

.......and NIKE....i KNOW ur reading.....the community has SEEN the samples.....u 'member.....those infrapink/patent toe'd joints....we DON'T wantthose....WE WANT EXACTLY THESE:
red_mesh01.jpg

Spoiler [+]
btw.....while you're reading NIKE....we ALSO wouldn't mind some of these as well....but you already know that don't you
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

fl_d-blue01.jpg
pool01.jpg

blue01.jpg
fa_blue01.jpg

and "new greens" will not, i repeat....WILL NOT...count as a substitute for "pools".....
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom