***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

that day Game was in Brooklyn Maino wasn't that happy with him shooting his Pest Control video out here, plus Troy Ave's man Young Lito even posted some stuff

Young L!toVerified account
‏@YoungLitoBSB

Corny *** rappers

‏@YoungLitoBSB

Shame on Brooklyn

‏@YoungLitoBSB
Wow man. It's really no loyalty out here

MAINO COULD HAVE WENT AND SEEN CHUCK THO RIGHT? AINT UNK MURDA HIS BOY?

roll.gif
Maino was posted like Game was finna come bak or somethin
lookin like he got stood up on a date....

I always felt like 300 bars was one of the greatest disses in the history of rap.

I mean dude is hilarious with the mockery.

Im sure if this was the early 90s and game didnt ruin himself via social media everyday we'd all look at him different.

However we see things a touch clearer now

You said that same thing about beans though

look at Maino now and look at Beans, both aren't the same person. Beans is older now too, he ain't that giant he once was. not to mention dude is recovering from a shooting incident. that still don't mean he can't fight back. he probably got jumped.

Here's where things went bad, yeah Game killed him with bars. However, once they got Beans involved. All bad since then. Game bodied him too, he later apologized, then exposed he was there helping them with writing (after all the ghost writing stuff they kept accusing Drake of) and then he made the comments at the Bad Boy concert.

Last edited:
As much as a lame bipolar clown game is, I don't think he's a scary dude. He went head up against a 50 during the time 50 was at the top and a straight up monster, I'm sure Marino doesn't put fear in him.

Nah it's not that, I just can't believe you even said/believed that.

anything can happen in a beef, one false move and it could've went either way

clearly not if Game went to pink houses and shot a video with his boy...

only thing Maino run is his mouth....

thas Uncle Murda's hood, Maino runs Nostrand and Bed Stuy. and Maino ain't a big enough star to run his mouth. you just don't like the dude judging by your demeanor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom