***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

anything can happen in a beef, one false move and it could've went either way
thas Uncle Murda's hood, Maino runs Nostrand and Bed Stuy. and Maino ain't a big enough star to run his mouth. you just don't like the dude judging by your demeanor.
U Said the man ran the entire BK now it's just a certain street?

Maino got a platinum plaque from his all Of The Above single, seems like he's living good just off that one plaque.

that day Game was in Brooklyn Maino wasn't that happy with him shooting his Pest Control video out here, plus Troy Ave's man Young Lito even posted some stuff

Young L!toVerified account
‏@YoungLitoBSB

Corny *** rappers

‏@YoungLitoBSB

Shame on Brooklyn

‏@YoungLitoBSB
Wow man. It's really no loyalty out here

Couple things here.

The maino situation was addressed and handled by both sides. They deaded that issue before it could even go anywhere. Both are good.

Secondly, troy ave nor Troy ave's "man" do not dictate anything whatsoever on the east. Game is good with the right folks out on the east.

More than likely, there will never be an east coast/west coast issue for a couple of reasons. The first reason is there are no more major/dominant rap labels on either side. Think of death row or bad boy. TDE is probably the closest out west but they don't run it out here. Secondly, rappers nowadays want to be too friendly with other regional rappers and often copy each other's styles way too much. Like they don't have pride in their own coastal lifestyle.

Now THIS is lame :rofl:

35 plus dudes looking silly on Social media :smh: :lol:
But game 38 and been doing the same ****... all this extra **** is corny man. ****** pulling up at places they know ****** not at to get Internet laughs. If anything it makes said city look bad not the rapper if he not there. If Meek pulled up in game hood while he on tour I'm not giving that dude no points, he supposed to Telenor t back to Compton? Nah b, I wish the album would come already so he can stop this ****. He won this make believe beef the moment the track dropped.

He's living in 2003, dude still posts threads on Lloyd banks and stat quo :lol:

Go listen to Drake u clown, I'd take that era over this corny meme era anyday of the week. Oh wait you in a Game thread because your favorite rapper promoted Game's album on his Instagram right?

Last edited:
i see these trolls in their feelings in here, may the lord be with you guys. y'all need a big hug from Game or something.

But game 38 and been doing the same ****... all this extra **** is corny man. ****** pulling up at places they know ****** not at to get Internet laughs. If anything it makes said city look bad not the rapper if he not there. If Meek pulled up in game hood while he on tour I'm not giving that dude no points, he supposed to Telenor t back to Compton? Nah b, I wish the album would come already so he can stop this ****. He won this make believe beef the moment the track dropped.

35 plus DUDES means anyone over a the age of 35 right? Y'all so wound up don't even realize I'm talking about game too:lol:

Wow 
mean.gif

i don't do these emojis so i can't see them. anyways, let's not downplay Philadelphia's legacy in hip hop now, Game himself was a fan of them. he even has 3 songs with Beanie Sigel. he doesn't want him to get involved in this. 1. he would get bodied on record. 2. he wouldn't be able to step foot in Philly again. now as for Meek, he is the new generation for the Philadelphia rap scene, people need to realize this. if he fails, the whole coast ain't ever gonna ever recover to their glory days of when State Property & The Roots we're making a killing.

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom