OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Yes, its widely considered to be one of the best shows of all-time, and no other show has addressed as many socio-political issues facing not only the inner city, but our nation as a whole. Then add some of the greatest characters and stories to the mix and you're set.

Plus its got The Bunk.

Originally Posted by jm2000

I've never seen the wire
laugh.gif

Should I check it out?

i wish i was in your position... you got 5 seasons to watch, get started

roll.gif

Favorite Bunk and Jimmy moment is when they're investigating the murder scene and they're just saying "mother !*%%#@" the whole time

Classic. The progression of the tone in their voices during that scene had me on the floor
laugh.gif

Bunk is definitely my favorite character from the show.

Bunk: I'm just a humble !@*@%%@+!*%* with a big ++$ ****.
Freamon: You give yourself too much credit.
Bunk: Okay then. I ain't all that humble.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Classic. The progression of the tone in their voices during that scene had me on the floor
laugh.gif

Funniest moment on the show. Had me dying.
laugh.gif
The Wire is the most realistic show you can watch.

roll.gif

Favorite Bunk and Jimmy moment is when they're investigating the murder scene and they're just saying "mother !*%%#@" the whole time

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I remember his pusai comment too.
laugh.gif

The Bunk.
pimp.gif

Dude is still a pawn in another life... probably thinks he's going to be manager or something.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My friend's from B'more and said he was at some event where Bunk, Kima and Bubbles were at and said Bunk was trying to spit at his 24 year old sister hard
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 was planning on starting for the beginning for like the 5th time and realized somebody got me for season 1 and 2
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Yo Deangelo talked way too much man. He was a good dude, but he ran his mouth entirely too much

Putting the fact that he was a complete sociopath aside, Sergei (Boris) seemed like he would be a cool dude to hang out with. The whole series I just felt like he probably had +*!#+

I dont get how Nick Sobatka's girl could even ask him if he wanted some purple in his hair smh

"Yeah right after that I'll go stick my tounge up some guys #%#" lmfao

Back
Top Bottom