OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Finished the series last week.

Wow season 4 was so good. The serial killer angle seemed kind of far fetched but I got used to it. Absolutely amazing television through 5 seasons.

Finished the series last week.

Wow season 4 was so good. The serial killer angle seemed kind of far fetched but I got used to it. Absolutely amazing television through 5 seasons.

In light of the Te'o hoax, I'm changing my stance on the serial killer story arc from far-fetched to prophetic.

"The bigger the lie, the more they believe."

R.I.P. Robert Chew....

dare i say, the most underrated character on the show. IMO, no one ever has anything to say about him when talkin about the wire.

Damn RIP Joe 
mean.gif

R.I.P. Robert Chew....

dare i say, the most underrated character on the show. IMO, no one ever has anything to say about him when talkin about the wire.

Dude was a great actor.

Definitely went under the radar as far as the critics went. You're right, not too many fans of his. But he did his job extremely well.

*SPOILER*...

I was sad when Marlo took him out. :frown:

*spoiler*

Last edited:
Last edited:
rewatching it again now

season 2 is still the worse one
blasphemy... with all due respect

season 2 is the most underrated season of the series and possibly the 2nd best season of the series... they managed introduce a whole new aspect of criminals while keeping up with the previous season

season 3 is the most overrated season of the show and possibly the worst of the series with the introduction of the most overrated character on the show

Last edited:

"He killed Joe!"

Slim is one of my favorite characters. He doesn't talk a lot, but when he did, he generally had something pertinent and profound to say.

My intentions to grave dig this thread are honest but if it upsets anyone I sincerely apologize.

I wanted to know if there was any intention of putting the series on Blu Ray. 

Ive looked around online a little but I dont see anything that confirms or denys it.

I just want to make sure if it is or isnt so I can buy the DVDs instead.

Any help is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom