Official Thunder vs. Mavericks Thread - OKC sweeps the Mavs

Mavs defense right now...
tired.gif

Entertaining first quarter. Some bows thrown, techs, and an exciting finish to the quarter... At least entertaining if your a Thunder fan. Mavs just gotta get that D going.

Coach Carlisle has to call a TO after that easy bucket by collison... Idc how much time is left. Can't give this young team much momentum to work with if you can help it.

I love the Thunder arena. It's like a college basketball type atmosphere. Everyone comes out, it's a sold out crowd.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Where was Perk when Artest....
nvm

Wasnt he on the bench?

Nah he was in the game. He said he didn't see the actual elbow because he was down court. You just see him turn around and come running and yelling at the ref and pointing at James.

But again, why are we comparison the intimidation factor between Dirk Nowitzki the Tru Warier?
Spoiler [+]
ron_artest-300x297.jpg

images

ronartest3.jpg

artest.jpg

54398907.jpg
The great thing about little scrums like that, if you're a Thunder fan anyways, is if it turns into a whistle fest, that almost always favors the Thunder, especially in our own building.

But Ken Mauer is reffing so you never know what's going to happen.

1 thing Carlisle ALWAYS does well is call timeouts to stop runs. I swear this dude always has like 10 extra ones or something. See there we go, timeout again. I hope somebody is keeping track
laugh.gif

Why isn't Young Roddy getting any burn?! Our offense is so stagnent right now, and I'm sick of seeing carter try to take over.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

1 thing Carlisle ALWAYS does well is call timeouts to stop runs. I swear this dude always has like 10 extra ones or something. See there we go, timeout again. I hope somebody is keeping track
laugh.gif
They do, that's why he $#*!!! up last game. Ran out of timeouts and had to go to Marion.

Dirk is the best shooter in the game. By far. No shot is out of his selection.

Its not even believable to watch it sometimes.

#NotFair

Back
Top Bottom