Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

did you try going to target?

It's like 20 minutes from the house... I'll see if I can hit it up tomorrow.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

The 27-episode season will be broken up into four separate DVDs, and each release will contain a collectible figure of a Turtle. The DVDs will be available on May 12 and the MSRP for each set is listed as $14.95. More information on these DVD releases as well as pictures of the box art and figures can be found on this site.
grin.gif

Ima see this weekedn if the toys r us around my way has any turtles or april, splinter, rocksteady, and bebop. Is anyone interested in any just in case thereare multiples? I am definetly picking up those DVD sets.

did you try going to target?

It's like 20 minutes from the house... I'll see if I can hit it up tomorrow.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I probably won't even get over there tonight. I am going to hit some outlets and shopping centers up in the morning so maybe I'll be able tofind something y'all haven't gotten to yet...
nerd.gif

Movie Turtle Toys > Cartoon

Turtle Van> all toy Vehicles..

Though..I loved the Olypmic Turtles had the whole set...

What I'm really waiting for is the Power Rangers retros this way I can get rid of my ogs for cake
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you know i posted that a few pages back right?

I was checkin what new info was posted since my last post, your pic mustve not loaded
embarassed.gif
These pages jump
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Has anyone heard of the TMNT video game releasing for the wii. Its said to resemble smash brothers.

I was going to post about that a while back, but I was a little ehh on that game

it resembles too much to the last movie (which was cgi)

The logo looks alot like the logo for the og cartoon show

but i'm not going to comment until they release details of the characters

Also, there is a possibility of old school characters (but i don't know if those characters will be based from the original comics or even the old cartoon)

Hey Pr0phecy 718 thnx for the video, but hey what happened to Michaelangelo did you drop out of the Turtle club?

no, i did not
laugh.gif
.... i'm updating the avy with a "turtles intime" mikey gif
nerd.gif

you'll see it soon
pimp.gif

in the mean time, I didn't want to have a faceless avatar
ohwell.gif

I have to go by Circuit City to see what their liquidation sale is looking like, so with Target being across the parking lot I'll definitely check for myTurtles.

I have to go by Circuit City to see what their liquidation sale is looking like, so with Target being across the parking lot I'll definitely check for my Turtles.
are you going to gateway mall?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom