Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

I would love for them to release the blimp. I never had it as a child and want it. I also wish they would release the giant turtles. That's would befantastic. Ugghmm where are my turtle brothers @. Lol

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

OT: I didn't even know but the Transformers Universe line up is retroing the beast wars toys.

the TF:U line is represesnting the whole 25 years of TF's so there's gonna be a little of every series's in the line.

But word, that blimp needs to come out asap. I doubt I'd be buying it, but it would still be nice just to see
laugh.gif

I'm right here bro.. just showing my dude Deadpool love.. when all the figures release, im switching my sig n avy to him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I'm right here bro.. just showing my dude Deadpool love.. when all the figures release, im switching my sig n avy to him
pimp.gif
smh.gif
!+%* that movie... They did my dude Deadpool dirty from whatI've seen.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

pimp.gif
smh.gif
!+%* that movie... They did my dude Deadpool dirty from what I've seen.
tired.gif
Here we go again
eyes.gif
Until u watch the ACTUAL movie when itcomes out, u cant say nothing
grin.gif

Jayp where u at homie?
laugh.gif
u see this crap we gotta deal with?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I would love for them to release the blimp. I never had it as a child and want it. I also wish they would release the giant turtles. That's would be fantastic. Ugghmm where are my turtle brothers @. Lol

pimp.gif

I would def try to hook amotor to the trurtle van and have it b remote contorl. then i would place helium in the blimp so that it can float sabilized of coursein the middle of my room

When does slash release? I think I'll save my money and buy him instead of April and Splinter...I know for sure I still need Bebop and Rocksteady. Haha.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

When does slash release? I think I'll save my money and buy him instead of April and Splinter...I know for sure I still need Bebop and Rocksteady. Haha.
in a few weeks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

pimp.gif
smh.gif
!+%* that movie... They did my dude Deadpool dirty from what I've seen.
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sickest avy i seen in a while

Proph and the rest for finding the link: I love y'all! I need that Casey Jones like yesterday, though...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom