Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Stopped by Target, all gone.

Think I slept on this one.

Oh well, I'll keep looking.

I haven't really read through this post but is the van or was the van available? (pics?)

the van will be retroed in June

There's also possibility of the blimp and technodrome being released for the holidays

just went to target for some groceries

ending up leavin with all 4 turtles, april , splinter, & rocksteady= 70 extra bucks i shouldnt have spent
laugh.gif

o well the turtles are fly

dont really know too much about the tmnt toys other than the fact that i loved them growing up

toysrus has all the turtles and i think its free shipping on $20+

link

Sorry guys, been busy with workin 12 hour shifts.. I'm back!

We are all sold out at my store! it's nuts!

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

dont really know too much about the tmnt toys other than the fact that i loved them growing up

link
well its about time you can get these figures for actual retail and free shipping

instead of going to ebay and paying double
sick.gif

Whoever needs some figures, go to that link provided, props to throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

link
well its about time you can get these figures for actual retail and free shipping

sick.gif

I'm glad that people will be able to purchase them through TRU.
Ebay price are ridiculous.

Now we need them to add the rest on their website, and were straight.
happy.gif

My Leo avy is on vacation for a week, just wanted to show some appreciation for #7.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

link

sick.gif

happy.gif

My Leo avy is on vacation for a week, just wanted to show some appreciation for #7.
pimp.gif
I haven't gotten any of the new toys yet. I should jump on that too...

I respect you changing your avy to Odom...But you have to admit, rookie Anthony Randolph was making him work last week. Then of course he played well in the2nd half. Hahaha darn you Odom.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

link

sick.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif
I haven't gotten any of the new toys yet. I should jump on that too...

I respect you changing your avy to Odom...But you have to admit, rookie Anthony Randolph was making him work last week. Then of course he played well in the 2nd half. Hahaha darn you Odom.
Yes, I was very impressed with Randolph, he really came out to play that night, he was all over Odom, I don't think LO saw it coming.
tongue.gif

He reminds me of a human pogo stick.
laugh.gif

no problem yall, as much links as ive found through nt i was obligated to post that haha

just out of curiousty do any of yall plan on taking them out the package
i was looking at my turtles yesterday and was fighting temptation to crack open the box and start playing with them lol....

I stopped by a TRU last night and was able to grab a whole set...

now i'll just wait for the other pieces and i'm good...

props i'm gonna get 2 of each ... FU target ... i went at least 3x ... and all they had was a beat april ... look like she been abused and put back in thebox

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

props i'm gonna get 2 of each ... FU target ... i went at least 3x ... and all they had was a beat april ... look like she been abused and put back in the box
mad.gif

WATCH YOUR MOUTH SIR!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

props i'm gonna get 2 of each ... FU target ... i went at least 3x ... and all they had was a beat april ... look like she been abused and put back in the box
mad.gif

WATCH YOUR MOUTH SIR!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I would love for them to release the blimp. I never had it as a child and want it. I also wish they would release the giant turtles. That's would befantastic. Ugghmm where are my turtle brothers @. Lol

Found the second wave (BeBop, Rocksteady, April, and Splinter) at my local Toys R Us. Passed on them, they weren't really great quality. After getting theturtles I'm just looking to pick up Slash.

Back
Top Bottom