Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It's suppose to snow tomorrow and be pretty windy too. Do y'all think the Adidas store is gonna cancel their raffles tomorrow?
Doubt it unless it's a snow storm, or if that unlucky that there's a power outage to stop their business for the day.

Say word u have to answer math questions when signing up for a raffle? Ive never entered one before but thats pretty funny to me.
Legally if you win a prize in canada you have to answer a math question to claim the prize. Guess Adidas is just doing it ahead of time so that when you win you don't have to answer but at the same time it's for free prizes not something you have to pay for, I believe lol. Guess they're just covering the legalities now.

Legally if you win a prize in canada you have to answer a math question to claim the prize. Guess Adidas is just doing it ahead of time so that when you win you don't have to answer but at the same time it's for free prizes not something you have to pay for, I believe lol. Guess they're just covering the legalities now.

True. I know they do it for lotto prizes, sweepstakes and stuff like that. Didn't think theyd do it for a raffle for a chance to buy some sneakers tho lol

Wanted to send a huge shout out to @al3x89 for hooking me up with yeezy 750's for retail. Super legit guy and hooked me up with my first pair.

This is jokes. I was there around opening and the girl at the desk was telling people the answer as they filled it out (to save time I guess). I actually suggested that they make people figure it out by themselves, I guess they listened lol. Sorry, not sorry for those that took Ls on the math question.
lol... i actually suggested to them to remove the brackets in the equation...

that's gonna eliminate a lot more competition

Has anyone been to essential toronto? Thinking of checking it out when I head downtown on Monday for the raffles lol

Has anyone been to essential toronto? Thinking of checking it out when I head downtown on Monday for the raffles lol
It's a consignment shop and they have a lot of sought after pieces. The prices are pretty high though, which you would expect from a consignment shop. Were you looking for anything in particular or are you just browsing?

It's a consignment shop and they have a lot of sought after pieces. The prices are pretty high though, which you would expect from a consignment shop. Were you looking for anything in particular or are you just browsing?
Just browsing, might throw a 20 into their keymaster game and try my luck.

Yeah I went there to drop off some my NMDs for consignment. Lotta of stuff there, plenty of Supreme and ASSC is that's your bag. They have to of those Heat Locker/Key Master games, one full of Supreme Tees and Nike/Supreme collabs and the other full of Yeezy. Speaking to one of the guys who runs it and he was saying they didn't have a huge amount of size 12+ so bear that in mind.

Just browsing, might throw a 20 into their keymaster game and try my luck.
When I went I sold them a Supreme Klean Kantine and they paid me all in 5s. Was super tempted to try the Supreme keymaster but decided to head back to work. Checked insta and some kid had just won the Supreme Jordan Vs in white. SMH.

Gona head downtown tomorrow to do some raffles. I know theres Adidas, livestock, and exclucity. Am I missing anything else?

Santa Parade tomorrow at DT. so no DT raffles for me. 
tired.gif

Adidas Queen is opened early. No line and 2 tablets/girls handling the signup this time according to a friend that's there now.

Last edited:
No line per se at Exclucity but crowds are coming in and out. They moved the sign up section to the back with a table and 2 people.

Last edited:
Praying the FTL sign up isn't crazy tomorrow. Just wanna go to Eaton Centre and HOH Yonge and be done with it.

It shouldn't be any different than past raffles. It's a weekday, so avoid peak times (lunch hour, after 3pm) and it shouldn't be bad.

Back
Top Bottom