Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

By the way, according to Footlocker's launch calendar, it looks like we're getting the Navy Ultra Boost Uncaged on Nov 30 for $240. Looks like the price raise is finally happening....

Last edited:
So what's Black Friday like at a nike outlets? Have never been during Black Friday and I just want some sort of an idea on what to expect. Or if it's even worth the trip?

So what's Black Friday like at a nike outlets? Have never been during Black Friday and I just want some sort of an idea on what to expect. Or if it's even worth the trip?
I was at Vaughan Mills last year and it was a zoo at the Nike store and the mall. Though, vmills is usually pretty busy, especially during the weekends. They'll probably have some MVP passes for your next purchase, though they tend to runout if you come late. Your might find some decent gear, though don't set your expectations too high.

Is it just me or Footlocker updated their NMD R2s into one NMD R1 and one NMD R2 on the launch locator. *Yonge Street HOH doing FCFS for these NMDs too. Don't even know what the shoes look like 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If any of you guys are into dress shoes, cole haan is having 50% at outlets right now, for those more experienced is there a time where they offer a better discount?

If any of you guys are into dress shoes, cole haan is having 50% at outlets right now, for those more experienced is there a time where they offer a better discount?
Stack it with the outlet discount booklet. That's probably as good as you're gonna get from my experience. Sometimes they do 50% + ~20% in which case you can't stack the mall booklet.

So champs is calling today, really wanna her someone wins from yorkdale champs cuz they seem to be rigged as f

Back
Top Bottom