Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They usually keep the hyped stuff there.  They usually take one of the shoes out to put it on top of the stack of boxes so you know what's there

Thanks. I normally don't bother looking in that area unless I'm on my way to check out. Guess I missed it on Friday.

People have them listed for mid-high 600s and online pairs haven't even arrived yet. I think if you can get $600+ then that's pretty good for you as a seller. If you're giving an NTer/acquaintance a 'good price' I'd say something in the low - mid $500s is good.

I personally suspect prices will go lower in the next couple of weeks.
I have one pending for 700 and the other - I was offered $50 in trading for a size 9.5. I'm probably going to do that, then hold the 9.5 until the summer as trade bait for the summer release. Plus I feel like the value of the shoe is going to go down, then up after people have gotten rid of them for $550. Either way, if I sell the one for $700 like I have planned, I've already made out fairly well. The rest is gravy. 

I have one pending for 700 and the other - I was offered $50 in trading for a size 9.5. I'm probably going to do that, then hold the 9.5 until the summer as trade bait for the summer release. Plus I feel like the value of the shoe is going to go down, then up after people have gotten rid of them for $550. Either way, if I sell the one for $700 like I have planned, I've already made out fairly well. The rest is gravy. 
Damn, those are good offers. Agreed, prices will probably dip in the short term and then go up again. How far they go up after that is anybody's guess, but I personally think $700 is pretty good for these. Does the 9.5 also happen to be your size? If so, you could also break them out to wear if you ever decide to do that lol.

/kookoo89 y are you posting your reselling story? You won two pairs and are selling both pairs. There is a buy and sell forum for a reason. Your not contributing to this forum, just trying to show off.

I got my pair and many people did also, but you are rubbing it in the face of people who didn't cook. I hope people remember your name and when you strike out, and someone rubs it in your face.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
/kookoo89 y are you posting your reselling story? You won two pairs and are selling both pairs. There is a buy and sell forum for a reason. Your not contributing to this forum, just trying to show off.

I got my pair and many people did also, but you are rubbing it in the face of people who didn't cook. I hope people remember your name and when you strike out, and someone rubs it in your face.

Just my two cents.
I only signed up for one online raffle and struck out on a few other sites. I'm not salty since I find this colorway to be really bland. I'll be awaiting for the upcoming summer releases.

I semi-agree, that type of content in regards to reselling prices shouldn't be in this discussion. As it seems like you're bragging about being able to cop 2 pairs.

Did you just find out?

Found out late Saturday. Luckily Haven set the pick up until end of day Sunday otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the shoes.

Regarding YS duties/brokerage fee, I paid $26 for the zebras I got real lucky self clearing. I think the officer took pity on me because YS double charged taxes. I wasn't the first person he saw that night so I owe whoever came before me and complained about the taxes lol.

Found out late Saturday. Luckily Haven set the pick up until end of day Sunday otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the shoes.

+1, I was at Wonderland when I got the email and had to double check to make sure that I could pick it up the next day

Last edited:
On Saturday I was walking by Y&D square and saw a couple with 6 PAIRS of Yeezys in hand...4 bags from Footlocker and 2 bags from Footaction. How is this even possible? I've lost count of all the L's i've taken but yet this couple copped 6 pairs. Either there's some shady stuff going on or this couple is just insanely lucky. 

On Saturday I was walking by Y&D square and saw a couple with 6 PAIRS of Yeezys in hand...4 bags from Footlocker and 2 bags from Footaction. How is this even possible? I've lost count of all the L's i've taken but yet this couple copped 6 pairs. Either there's some shady stuff going on or this couple is just insanely lucky. 
It's got to be shady. No one is that lucky.

I happen to be that lucky for the Yeezy Oreo release - got a pair from Livestock, Adidas Originals, FL on Yonge and Off the Hook (Frenzy)

For the cream I was 0-5 though haha

On another note, I was at the employee store on Sunday - they had Vapormax Asphalt and Jordan XXX1 Why Not? Westbrook FSR of each!

I happen to be that lucky for the Yeezy Oreo release - got a pair from Livestock, Adidas Originals, FL on Yonge and Off the Hook (Frenzy)

On another note, I was at the employee store on Sunday - they had Vapormax Asphalt and Jordan XXX1 Why Not? Westbrook FSR of each!
Anything else notable at employee store? Any tech pack clothes? Housemate got an invite for this w/e.

Do you recall the price on the Vapormax?

Had an interview for the Jordan store last week. They were also hiring for Foot Action and Kids Foot Locker.
Construction eventually is what held back the opening for so long. They're trying for a May 27 opening.

Anything else notable at employee store? Any tech pack clothes? Housemate got an invite for this w/e.

Tech pack clothes -- I seen some of the sweaters but I didn't see any hoodies.
They had the tech knit/tech fleece hoody in bergundy on clearance tho.

where I can get the employee store invite? I mean is it possible to buy the invite or pay the ppl bring me in?

May 4-8 at Adidas Outlet Stores

where I can get the employee store invite? I mean is it possible to buy the invite or pay the ppl bring me in?
I don't think there are 'general' invitations. You have to work for Nike, or work for a company that Nike sends invites to.

the previous breakdown of the YS zebra charges were:

brokerage: $68.59

duties: $52.99

taxes: $41.33

=$162.91

UPS refunded me $49.37 from the brokerage charges.

so my total was $113.54 total after said and done.

Back
Top Bottom