Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

By the looks of how slow they move I wouldn't be surprised if they open Summer 17 lol

lelz crossing my fingers

Sean, what's your thoughts on the Flyknit Chucks? My buddies aren't sneakerheads at all, but they live off wearing Chucks, so they were curious to know.

They're actually quite comfortable. Wore them around continuously for a couple days and had no problems at all. Only thing is I got a half size too big so there was too much room lengthwise.

lelz crossing my fingers
They're actually quite comfortable. Wore them around continuously for a couple days and had no problems at all. Only thing is I got a half size too big so there was too much room lengthwise.
I have such a weird flyknit sizing. Half to a full size up for Racers, half size down for Chukkas... I feel like there's no such thing as true to size, which now just feels like an arbitrary term. 

I have such a weird flyknit sizing. Half to a full size up for Racers, half size down for Chukkas... I feel like there's no such thing as true to size, which now just feels like an arbitrary term. 
and its annoying when you stack your shoes and all you wanna see is the same size on the box lol

but that prob annoys me more than most

and its annoying when you stack your shoes and all you wanna see is the same size on the box lol

but that prob annoys me more than most
Haha, no I get it. My concern is more for exclusive releases. How the heck do I pick the right size when things sell out within 15 seconds? I got a pair of KITH city socks from KITH, paid like 130 in duties only to realize it fits me a half size down. Then ordered my half size down for retail. And because no one cared about these shoes, I sold them for below retail after putting them up for Canadian retail. Lol. So I took a nice L on those. But ultimately I have my size pair, so it's all good. Just a pain though. 

i got my first yeezy raffle W.  haven just sent me an email 
nthat.gif

Crazy how people win raffles and don't end up picking them up 
nerd.gif
 They ain't 'bout that life 

I live in fear that i'll find a "Congratulations you have won!" email in a spam folder one day.

Crazy how people win raffles and don't end up picking them up 
nerd.gif
 They ain't 'bout that life 
indeed, after all the effort of signing up i never understood why ppl don't pick them up.
Most likely got the email filed under spam or even the promotions tab on Gmail.

Can't tell you how many times I've waited around for an email, only to find it in the Promotions tab. I even had a order cancellation scare because I never got a shipping confirm when it was in my Promotions all this time.

Also, alot of people don't know how to read and enter raffles when they are well outside the local pickup radius.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from mnml.la before, and if so, what method of shipping do they use? Trying to avoid duties. Their FAQ says it could be by UPS, Fed Ex or USPS, depending on what is cheaper to ship to the destination country.

Last edited:

I live in fear that i'll find a "Congratulations you have won!" email in a spam folder one day.
It reminds me of when I lived in Kuwait and they were running this promo with Pepsi. If you got both sides of the image, you would win a prize. Top prize was an ATV and they had Only 3 of the back end, and basically unlimited of the front end. Went on vacay, came back, popped open a Pepsi and it was the back end of the ATV... Called the number super excited - offer expired two days before I called. Lmao. I could have been gunning it up and down sand dunes at the age of 12... 

It reminds me of when I lived in Kuwait and they were running this promo with Pepsi. If you got both sides of the image, you would win a prize. Top prize was an ATV and they had Only 3 of the back end, and basically unlimited of the front end. Went on vacay, came back, popped open a Pepsi and it was the back end of the ATV... Called the number super excited - offer expired two days before I called. Lmao. I could have been gunning it up and down sand dunes at the age of 12... 
Damn that sucks.

Hey Sean, I saw your Review of the 350 v2 in Cream White... I noticed you mentioned that you said people stated sthe Breds, Zebra and these fit slightly bigger than the Belugas, Oreos, Coppers, etc...

Anyone have any input to this? I found the v2 Belugas super tight and gave up on the v2s after that as I'm a size 13 in v1s.

Hey Sean, I saw your Review of the 350 v2 in Cream White... I noticed you mentioned that you said people stated sthe Breds, Zebra and these fit slightly bigger than the Belugas, Oreos, Coppers, etc...

Anyone have any input to this? I found the v2 Belugas super tight and gave up on the v2s after that as I'm a size 13 in v1s.
I found the Belugas, Breds, Zebras and Creams fit TTS and the Black friday pairs to fit a little tight. But then again I only wear thin no show socks with my Yeezys, so the primeknit isn't as tight on my feet. The primeknit does stretch though or you can try taking the insole out.

When I won the breds from sns, they were in my "Promotions" folder. Almost missed it.

For Haven, it showed up in my primary inbox. 

Most likely got the email filed under spam or even the promotions tab on Gmail.

Can't tell you how many times I've waited around for an email, only to find it in the Promotions tab. I even had a order cancellation scare because I never got a shipping confirm when it was in my Promotions all this time.

Also, alot of people don't know how to read and enter raffles when they are well outside the local pickup radius.

When I won the breds from sns, they were in my "Promotions" folder. Almost missed it.

For Haven, it showed up in my primary inbox. 
yea when i won from Haven for the Oreos the email was in my inbox but then again i check all three tabs and spam during raffle season lol

I find the cream, breds and zebras fit tighter, I just assumed it was because of the pull tab they changed it a little. That being said, I still go with the same size for all v2 yeezys, the difference is not drastic enough for me to size up/down.

I find the cream, breds and zebras fit tighter, I just assumed it was because of the pull tab they changed it a little. That being said, I still go with the same size for all v2 yeezys, the difference is not drastic enough for me to size up/down.
I have only ever had one pair of Yeezys, the V2 Olives. I bought it a half size up from my TTS. I can manage but to be honest I probably could have gone a full size up. The issue for me is I was expecting PK like an ultra boost. Which at a half size up, I have more wiggle room because it's a little wider and the knitting is softer. For the Yeezys, I feel like even though the PK is soft, because of the thicker and tighter weave mixed with the narrower toe area, it is a little more restrictive. Though I think I have to stick with a 9.5 (half up) instead of a 10 (full) only because of the ankle opening. I'm planning just to wear thick socks with the pair so it can loosen up the toe area. No pinching on the sides. 

Back
Top Bottom