Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wow my friend and I are literally the exact opposite. Open up a pair of 1's and the smell is straight up toxic to us. But the 350 v2 smell amazing.
yea the new jordans have that strong chemical smell and not the new shoe smell they used to have.  Could be the reason Crep destroyed Franchise Kicks' pair of '16 BREDs and also the reason some of these new Jordans have been shipped with mold.  It's almost like they used a new adhesive or paint that's super strong.

The Yeezys don't smell at all, if anything i find they have this weird faint smell reminiscent of old Hostess Potato Chip bags, the ones that used to come mini NBA and WWF cards for those older heads who remember!

Anyone get the black Supreme x Uptempo's? (I'm buying resale cause I was tied up)

Any thoughts on the lack of 3M on some black pairs? What's a good amount to pay with 3M? Any without 3M?

Trying to figure it out before pulling the trigger.

Anyone get the black Supreme x Uptempo's? (I'm buying resale cause I was tied up)

Any thoughts on the lack of 3M on some black pairs? What's a good amount to pay with 3M? Any without 3M?

Looks like the Supreme release had the 3M and most non-3M versions are from Nike.

If all Nike pairs don't have 3M, I would suspect that the Supreme with 3M will cost more since Nike may have more pairs. They're becoming like a "variant". So Supreme will cost more.

However, if Nike had 3M versions then they will cost more as they're associated with Supreme but won't be as much as if
Supreme only had the 3M versions.

IMO doesn't care which version I get since the 3M is only visible at night and with light. If you like exclusivity, then I'll get the Supreme version. If not, then get the non-3M and save a few dollars

Looks like the Supreme release had the 3M and most non-3M versions are from Nike.

If all Nike pairs don't have 3M, I would suspect that the Supreme with 3M will cost more since Nike may have more pairs. They're becoming like a "variant". So Supreme will cost more.

However, if Nike had 3M versions then they will cost more as they're associated with Supreme but won't be as much as if
Supreme only had the 3M versions.

IMO doesn't care which version I get since the 3M is only visible at night and with light. If you like exclusivity, then I'll get the Supreme version. If not, then get the non-3M and save a few dollars

I know two people with black pairs from Supreme that didn't get the 3M. Almost making the Red pair desirable.

Last edited:
I know two people with black pairs from Supreme that didn't get the 3M. Almost making the Red pair desirable.

Oh wow...wonder what's the reason...error? lack of materials. intentional

Just to echo, I prefer the red over the black. The gold are nice to look at but I think I can't wear and pull the look :D

Last edited:

With Adidas I signed up my address and email for UPS MY Choice. It sends me an email and text when a shipping ticket is created so I don't have to worry about the "your order is on the way" email. And it keeps me updated. I've gotten the shipping email a week after my order arrived at times. 
Ayy I do UPS My Choice too for Adidas orders. Only bad thing is that it usually get my package the next business day instead

honestly i think the red pairs are nicer than the black but that's just me.

Oh wow...wonder what's the reason...error? lack of materials. intentional

Just to echo, I prefer the red over the black. The gold are nice to look at but I think I can't wear and pull the look :D

I am starting to like the Red the more I look at it. Im also a little and I know I won't be able to rock the Red that much.

I'm not sure if I care about the 3M but at the same time it kind of sucks not having it knowing that the shoes were suppose to come with the 3M.

yea the new jordans have that strong chemical smell and not the new shoe smell they used to have.  Could be the reason Crep destroyed Franchise Kicks' pair of '16 BREDs and also the reason some of these new Jordans have been shipped with mold.  It's almost like they used a new adhesive or paint that's super strong.

The Yeezys don't smell at all, if anything i find they have this weird faint smell reminiscent of old Hostess Potato Chip bags, the ones that used to come mini NBA and WWF cards for those older heads who remember!
Yes! I remember that and to me it's nauseating...I like the Jordan 1 smell though so maybe I'm just weird [emoji]128514[/emoji]

For anyone looking for M&N Huskies Snapbacks, the Winners at Scotia bank Plaza (Bay and King) has a bunch of these in the Men's section for $19.99

Yes! I remember that and to me it's nauseating...I like the Jordan 1 smell though so maybe I'm just weird [emoji]128514[/emoji]
haha i miss the old smell but then again i'm not hitting on all these new Jordans so i'm not used to it as much haha

I hate selling on Kijiji [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Welcome to the club.

My blacks came in today (ordered from Supreme) and its defective. 3M only works strongly on the "P", lightly on some letters, and not at all on the rest. It isn't that much of a big deal IMO, even though most times I'd wear them is probably at night. Checking Grailed I don't see the Suptempos really selling, asking price in USD is pretty much what you paid checking out as a Canadian with duties etc all added in.

I'm still waiting, and I shipped to the US.
Likewise. Just reading on the Yeezy thread that a lot of ppl got notified in their UPS my choice app without YS email I ain't worried though, just wanted to see if anyone got it in their UPs my choice from Canada. All good.

Last edited:
Likewise. Just reading on the Yeezy thread that a lot of ppl got notified in their UPS my choice app without YS email I ain't worried though, just wanted to see if anyone got it in their UPs my choice from Canada. All good.
I have two other friends that ordered and shipped here, no shipping email/ UPS notification yet.

I just checked the UPS tracking with the reference number and it worked, but then again my order is being shipped to US.  I assume they're handling US orders first, then CA.  YS is always late with their shipping anyway, you should be good by now.

Anyone have any ideas on how to keep the cream whites clean?  I was thinking Crep, but are there any better alternatives?

Anyone have any ideas on how to keep the cream whites clean?  I was thinking Crep, but are there any better alternatives?
I have personally found that they all work the same. Crep, JM, and the generic FtL/Champs stuff. You can also try the Kiwi branded stuff.

Anyone here still waiting on their YS emails/UPS tracking info?

I'm still waiting on YS shipping emails..

I'm still waiting, and I shipped to the US.

Same as above.

Welcome to the club.
My blacks came in today (ordered from Supreme) and its defective. 3M only works strongly on the "P", lightly on some letters, and not at all on the rest. It isn't that much of a big deal IMO, even though most times I'd wear them is probably at night. Checking Grailed I don't see the Suptempos really selling, asking price in USD is pretty much what you paid checking out as a Canadian with duties etc all added in.

I pulled the trigger on a non 3M Black for $400 CAD... I may have overpaid, but I really wanted to add this to my collection.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on a non 3M Black for $400 CAD... I may have overpaid, but I really wanted to add this to my collection.

That's pretty much what Canadians paid who ordered from Supreme. I believe my pairs came out to $370 after shipping, tax, duties. They're definitely nicer in person.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on YS shipping emails..
Same as above.
I don't think that's overpaying at all. The guy basically only made out with $30 after taxes, shipping, and fees.

Back
Top Bottom