Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is it just me or do the v2 have a very distinct strong chemical smell out of the box...glue that they use maybe? **** always gives me a bad headache when I take out a fresh pair. The fresh aj1 smell is borderline sexy but for some reason these just stink like a chemical processing factory to me.

Is it just me or do the v2 have a very distinct strong chemical smell out of the box...glue that they use maybe? **** always gives me a bad headache when I take out a fresh pair. The fresh aj1 smell is borderline sexy but for some reason these just stink like a chemical processing factory to me.
I find that the AJ1 smell is more chemical like then the yeezy.  I think the fake pairs have more of a chemical smell on yeezys.

Took a whiff of the Royal 1's and felt like I got cancer.

Crazy how people win raffles and don't end up picking them up :nerd:  They ain't 'bout that life 

It's also possible that they made a typo when entering their email address. Hence when notified, it may go to a valid email address but not the right person...and possibly on the other side of the world too.

Cookstown has the aj 1 high ultra space jam with space jam box for $120 if anyone is interested ..you can use the $50 off cards for a steal deal

Last edited:

Has anyone ordered from mnml.la before, and if so, what method of shipping do they use? Trying to avoid duties. Their FAQ says it could be by UPS, Fed Ex or USPS, depending on what is cheaper to ship to the destination country.
I ordered off nrml for the UB x RC 3.0 and they shipped via Canadapost. no duties. 

Wow my friend and I are literally the exact opposite. Open up a pair of 1's and the smell is straight up toxic to us. But the 350 v2 smell amazing.

I ordered off nrml for the UB x RC 3.0 and they shipped via Canadapost. no duties. 
nrml is Canadian...I think mnml is US based. I don't know their courier preference so it might be a hit and miss on duties

Last edited:
Anyone else get their yeezys today without shipping confirmation? lol so weird man. I thought they were going to get cancelled.

Anyone else get their yeezys today without shipping confirmation? lol so weird man. I thought they were going to get cancelled.
If you are using Gmail, check your promotions tab for the shipping conf.  Same thing happened to me.

With Adidas I signed up my address and email for UPS MY Choice. It sends me an email and text when a shipping ticket is created so I don't have to worry about the "your order is on the way" email. And it keeps me updated. I've gotten the shipping email a week after my order arrived at times. 

With Adidas I signed up my address and email for UPS MY Choice. It sends me an email and text when a shipping ticket is created so I don't have to worry about the "your order is on the way" email. And it keeps me updated. I've gotten the shipping email a week after my order arrived at times. 
+10000

Most of the time (not just with Adidas) you'll be notified of shipping via UPS faster than through the company you ordered from.

Has anyone ordered from mnml.la before, and if so, what method of shipping do they use? Trying to avoid duties. Their FAQ says it could be by UPS, Fed Ex or USPS, depending on what is cheaper to ship to the destination country.
I've ordered a tee from them.  They shipped via usps and the declared value on the package was $5.  Not particularly pleased with the fact that a cotton/poly tee is "dry clean only" though. 

Back
Top Bottom