Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah. And when I tell them no, they hit me up hours later with a diff name, saying the same crap as if Ill change my answer smh. Happened prob 10x lol
Lol.......you trying to sell the yeezy?  What is the going rate right now for them.......seem to be all over the place.

Question for those who own the Uniqlo UT tees; do these tees shrink in length? I'm usually a small in the packaged tees at Uniqlo and I was only able to grab a couple mediums for the Uniqlo X Kaws X Peanuts collab. I noticed the tees are about an inch or two longer compared to how I usually prefer it or compared to other Brand New tees I have in a medium. 

Question for those who own the Uniqlo UT tees; do these tees shrink in length? I'm usually a small in the packaged tees at Uniqlo and I was only able to grab a couple mediums for the Uniqlo X Kaws X Peanuts collab. I noticed the tees are about an inch or two longer compared to how I usually prefer it or compared to other Brand New tees I have in a medium. 

i don't find that they shrink too much even after a couple of washes and in the dryer.   anyone else have the same experience?

Last edited:

I have two other friends that ordered and shipped here, no shipping email/ UPS notification yet.

I just checked the UPS tracking with the reference number and it worked, but then again my order is being shipped to US.  I assume they're handling US orders first, then CA.  YS is always late with their shipping anyway, you should be good by now.
i tried that too without the YZYCW, just the number and doesn't pull up,

maybe your right about US wave first.

i don't find that they shrink too much even after a couple of washes and in the dryer.   anyone else have the same experience?
Same here. I purchased a tee in XL before with the intention of shrinking it, but it didn't work.

Bought two shirts (size L), one black and one white. Oddly enough, the black one has a looser fit, both width and length wise.

Threw it in the washer+dryer, but no noticeable shrinkage.

Bought two shirts (size L), one black and one white. Oddly enough, the black one has a looser fit, both width and length wise.

Threw it in the washer+dryer, but no noticeable shrinkage.
yea i had a similar experience w one i bought in Japan, was weird cause i bought the same size in two different styles of their UT line and one was super baggy and the other was super slim for whatever reason, length remained the same though for both just the fit in the body and sleeves

Lol.......you trying to sell the yeezy?  What is the going rate right now for them.......seem to be all over the place.
It seems like EVERYONE in the whole world is selling the cream Yeezys!

Facebook sneaker groups are legit flooded with "for sale" posts. One observation I've noticed is that a more females are trying to resell these pairs this time around.

Going rate is between $550 - $600. It's actually pretty entertaining watching kids panic and drop the price significantly after 2 weeks haha

I personally like using Kijiji :smile:

Yeah. And when I tell them no, they hit me up hours later with a diff name, saying the same crap as if Ill change my answer smh. Happened prob 10x lol
Yeah I am. Pair isn't in my size so I'm letting them go to an NTer for a fair price imo. I've seen them go for 650-750CAD 

Need some help/advice from the NT Toronto fam.

I bought two pairs of Ultra Boosts knowing I was going to return one pair (cost reasons) but I wanted some advice from you guys on what pair I should keep and which to return. I was able to use a code for the burgundy 3.0 running room pair and paid $240 all in basically. The core black from Adidas.ca were full retail price at just over $270. I know that a lot will probably say that in terms of versatility etc, the core black is the no brainer. What's making the choice difficult for me is that I actually think the burgundy are really dope and I saved the tax on those basically. Also, the core black has some pretty bad glue marks and there's literally a small chunk of the boost chipped out (Adidas QC is trash), but it's truly not that bad that you couldn't just keep them and rock them.

I have like 4 days left to return the burgundy but a bit longer for the core black since they came into stock a week or two weeks later...Thanks in advance for advice.

I bought the Core Black 3.0s from Adidas.ca

and the Burgundy 3.0 from Running Room

Last edited:

I'm a size small in Uniqlo tees and haven't noticed mine shrink at all. Sits at perfect length for me. These are the Star wars collab tees from a while back.

It seems like EVERYONE in the whole world is selling the cream Yeezys!

Facebook sneaker groups are legit flooded with "for sale" posts. One observation I've noticed is that a more females are trying to resell these pairs this time around.

Going rate is between $550 - $600. It's actually pretty entertaining watching kids panic and drop the price significantly after 2 weeks haha

I personally like using Kijiji :smile:
Everyone's selling their white Yeezy's because people have probably realized how GR and mass produced it was. Also probably how hard it is to wear them and keep them clean haha!

Hopefully my Yeezy Bred's value goes up then! 

Anyone interested in size 9 DS Yeezy Bred's. PM me. 

I actually think the burgundy are really dope and I saved the tax on those basically. Also, the core black has some pretty bad glue marks and there's literally a small chunk of the boost chipped out (Adidas QC is trash), but it's truly not that bad that you couldn't just keep them and rock them.
Sounds like you already favour more the Burgundys...and being less expensive is always a +

I bought two pairs of Ultra Boosts knowing I was going to return one pair (cost reasons) but I wanted some advice from you guys on what pair I should keep and which to return. I was able to use a code for the burgundy 3.0 running room pair and paid $240 all in basically. The core black from Adidas.ca were full retail price at just over $270. I know that a lot will probably say that in terms of versatility etc, the core black is the no brainer. What's making the choice difficult for me is that I actually think the burgundy are really dope and I saved the tax on those basically. Also, the core black has some pretty bad glue marks and there's literally a small chunk of the boost chipped out (Adidas QC is trash), but it's truly not that bad that you couldn't just keep them and rock them.

I have like 4 days left to return the burgundy but a bit longer for the core black since they came into stock a week or two weeks later...Thanks in advance for advice.

Keep the burgundy. You save $30 and they're just dope as hell to rock.

There are many other options for a black/white sneaker, and you know they'll have a black/white ultraboost in the 4.0 and 5.0 or whatever they come up with in the future. PLUS, all the glue and chipping problems with the black pair, I would return it. Just my $0.02

You answered your question, you should go with the burgundy.

I'd go with the burgundy because you don't see burgundy shoes too often and it's a nice colourway. It's not as versatile as the black, but it's still a versatile color in itself.  

Also, the Black Ultraboost look too much of a running shoe or gym shoe to me to be worn casually. 

I think it's safe to say that a core black colorway will come out with every successive version of Ultra Boosts. Burgundy? Who knows. If you actually like the burgundy pair, I would hang onto those - especially since they were cheaper and you got a bad version of the core blacks.

Heads up ..you can triple stack the $25/$50 off cards+$10 survey gift cards+20% off hash at all outlets...got Jordan 1 og metallics for dirt cheap. ($40)

Last edited:

STC is apparently getting a new adidas store. Be on the look out. Right beside Footlocker and Lids. Footlocker employee said it should open up by end of June.

Last edited:
STC is apparently getting a new adidas store. Be on the look out. Right beside Footlocker and Lids. Footlocker employee said it should open up by end of June.
Sick! I go there all the time. Too bad from the article I read.. its gonna be mainly hockey focused.

Last edited:
Sick! I go there all the time. Too bad from the article I read.. its gonna be mainly hockey focused.
I thought that part was supposedly attached to the new location with Champs, so that's why I'm surprised to see a new location

Last edited:
I thought that part was supposedly attached to the new location with Champs, so that's why I'm surprised to see a new location
Oh wait, that new Adidas location you posted. Doesn't have Champs attached? It;s gonna be a standalone Adidas?

Back
Top Bottom