Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Everyone,

New to this board, love Nike gear.

Where's the best place in the GTA for Nike gear ???? ... recently discovered Nike Oultet in Oakville which always has deals ... and honourable mention to SVP Steelers Outlet who use to have(couple of years ago) tons of Nike **** for cheap, the good old days ...
I miss the "good old days" lol. The days where ultra boosts sat and you could walk into almost any sneaker store and buy the pairs you wanted. The only limit was money lol, not sheer competition/ re selling...

Can't recall seeing any tech gear.

Nothing really special; they had the neon prestos for $99.99 and the black ones as well. I saw some employee purchasing some "Orca" Flyknit racers but they didn't have them in the floor.

They also have the 30 percent off clearance. 
Of course they wont have them on the floor. SMH

I miss the "good old days" lol. The days where ultra boosts sat and you could walk into almost any sneaker store and buy the pairs you wanted. The only limit was money lol, not sheer competition/ re selling...
there were days like this? I miss the days were bots didn't exist and you could've copped anything online without worrying about availability

there were days like this? I miss the days were bots didn't exist and you could've copped anything online without worrying about availability
those were the days man, i still remember copping a pair of BC3s off Size on discount and even had a night to sleep on it too.

Everyone,

New to this board, love Nike gear.

Where's the best place in the GTA for Nike gear ???? ... recently discovered Nike Oultet in Oakville which always has deals ... and honourable mention to SVP Steelers Outlet who use to have(couple of years ago) tons of Nike **** for cheap, the good old days ...

those were the days man, i still remember copping a pair of BC3s off Size on discount and even had a night to sleep on it too.
Funny enough when SVP used to carry Jordans thats where I got BC3's. I doubled up on them..walked in on release day, walked out with two pairs. They didnt even have them on display, I had to ask the footwear staff for them.

Now they barely carry anything worth driving out there for. Their selection of Nike stuff SUCKS these days. 

They did loose their JB account and they even went as far to announce it via twitter/Instagram when it happened around 2014/2015. I bought practically all my Js from SVP back then, pretty easy copy on a regular basis.
I am guessing some back dooring by them and JB caught them? 

I am guessing some back dooring by them and JB caught them? 

I was told it was because JB didn't want their brand associated with what appear to be "discount stores". That's is they only wanted the brand associated with boutiques and the big chains. Again this is only a rumour and I can't actually confirm this.

I was told it was because JB didn't want their brand associated with what appear to be "discount stores". That's is they only wanted the brand associated with boutiques and the big chains. Again this is only a rumour and I can't actually confirm this.
That's what I heard too. Same thing happened to Today's sportswear. They used to get a lot of Nike/JB stuff.

Heard the same thing. I believe that's why the Foot Locker at VM for example doesn't get JB releases anymore either.

Looking forward to these vlogs from tomorrow's drop at Capsule. Want to see how this FCFS turns out. :lol:

But that doesn't explain why I start to see JB stuff at Winners and Marshalls beginning from before the Christmas holidays.

Cookstown has the fire red 5 lows and dunk from above 5 lows $110

Last edited:
But that doesn't explain why I start to see JB stuff at Winners and Marshalls beginning from before the Christmas holidays.

Winners, marshalls are off-price departments stores that purchase excess inventory, samples, off season inventory from other department stores, boutiques etc. Its not the same as having an actual JB account to allow them to sell new release material regularly. They would be buying JB goods from other stores.

Don't post your receipts anymore if you don't tell people how you got your discounts
Waste people's time who try to drive to the place to cop but end up not the same price
Namely the true blues
Alright...no more updates or heads up thanks to this little *****. I post the receipts because it clearly states beside the "discount" which promo it is...learn how to read?

Last edited:
Alright...no more updates or heads up thanks to this little *****. I post the receipts because it clearly states beside the "discount" which promo it is...learn how to read?

Clearly you are the one that needs to learn how to read.
How you got the discount and how much the dicount is are different

Looking forward to these vlogs from tomorrow's drop at Capsule. Want to see how this FCFS turns out. :lol:

People are going to go all out to try and resell shoes that go up to 7y? I'm more interested in seeing how successful or unsuccessful their resell is going to be

Back
Top Bottom