Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

BB50 stands for

Thank you

$157 womens UB at Sportchek. Limited sizes. Uncaged and 2.0 including what looks like core black. Sale ends today. Get your moms boosted.

Hope someone on here was able to grab those mens 2.0s on clearance for $125 yesterday. I was too late.

Did anyone else get a free sushi burrito from Mihito sushi?

managed to get another one yesterday :pimp:

was there a line up? do they raffle these? did ppl camp out for them?!

seriously tho dat looks delicious

10 minute wait yesterday but worth it. Everyone got one for free because it was their grand opening week.

When I went on Tuesday there was no wait :lol:

Last edited:
But that doesn't explain why I start to see JB stuff at Winners and Marshalls beginning from before the Christmas holidays.

Winners, marshalls are off-price departments stores that purchase excess inventory, samples, off season inventory from other department stores, boutiques etc. Its not the same as having an actual JB account to allow them to sell new release material regularly. They would be buying JB goods from other stores.

Actually, they do buy directly from the supplier.

Managed to get a pair of space Jam's off hash wall yesterday at VM.

Size 4.5Y and came out to 73 bucks after 30% off and 10 dollar coupon.

Any deals at VM Nike today?
30% off clearance and Jordan tops. Nothing off hash. Quite a lot of Tech Fleece bottoms in black, grey, green and camo $90. Clearance rack had tech knit bombers in burgundy and those turquoise tech knit/fleece mix hoodies. Soccer jerseys are down to 70 bucks, had England away, Brazil away, USA Home and Away and France (think it was home). Lots of Kyries on the hash, inc the Dukes, saw a guy hoarding a load.

what is the best sneaker cleaner you guys would recommend? got my all white UB's dirty... thinking that its time to clean it up for the summer

Anyone have the Day One's that can provide a review?  On the fence about these - each photo looks different to me - can't decide if they're my thing but like them because they're different than most UBs....

I DO! Check out my review here, to be honest they're probably my fav UB right now. Materials are on point, comfort is perfect as per usual.

So NT Toronto fam, with whoever it was who shared the Sport Chek deal with various women's Ultra Boost in some of the 1.0 models, I was casually browsing just now and there was the "Collegiate Navy 1.0 Ultra Boosts" on there in a size 10. One single pair but it was showing like they had a full size run with every other size other than 10 being sold out. This link is still showing some Solar Red 2.0s in a size 8.5. They re stocked the Burgundy 3.0s as well and have almost a full size run except 9.5.

I've heard others say in the past that they posted a picture of 1.0 solar reds but got sent Burgundy 3.0s. In the case that they send me Navy 3.0s, I'll just return them...

The colour code was the actual code from the Navy 1.0s though and the pictures were showing 1.0 Ultra Boosts...

http://ca.shop.runningroom.com/men/shoes/neutral/adidas-men-s-ultra-boost-running-shoe.html

Last edited:

there were days like this? I miss the days were bots didn't exist and you could've copped anything online without worrying about availability
Boost during the first year in Toronto sat on shelves and went on sale. I remember the pure boost on sale @ Yorkdale Champs/FTL during Boxing Day 2014

Last edited:
Boost during the first year in Toronto sat on shelves and went on sale. I remember the pure boost on sale @ Yorkdale Champs/FTL during Boxing Day 2014

dont recall anything before early 2015 for UB...boost ST & PB yes. PB even sat for a while at adidas employee store

1st time I recall UB being released in TO that caught my attention was triple white/core black 1.0 @ haven & it sold out fast then reselling for 2x

Back
Top Bottom