Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hoh , svp, vault, capsule, and im pretty sure nike toronto will all carry them
A buddy of mine that works at HOH said they were unsure if they will carry them, but that was on Sunday...I'll try to get a hold of him and find out if things have changed...

EDIT: just got off the phone with him, HOH is confirmed to have them in "a decent number"...that's all he wanted to tell me haha...

Last edited:
FYI just talked to my buddy who works at HOH, not sure if he's just screwing around with me, but he says HOH is only getting 40 pairs of the Jordan 1 Black Toes...... 

Has anyone heard anything about Niketown on bloor getting pairs of the black toes? No updates really from their twitter account..

Has anyone heard anything about Niketown on bloor getting pairs of the black toes? No updates really from their twitter account..
They should be getting them. Called this morning and the sales rep I talked to said they are, but wouldn't give any info on quantity. 

Edit: Also called Today's Sportwear at Pacific Mall, they're not getting them.

Last edited:
yeah i dropped into HOH  the other day and the asian worker told me 50 pairs

Last edited:
Is there like a limit per person at svp?
It's 1 per person.

From the sound of things, Nike downtown might be the best bet. HOH is probably going to be slammed by people trying to get the 40-50 pairs they have. FYI for anyone going, if you go by and see the lineup reach the Burger King, there's a good chance you won't be getting one. 

for those attempting to try and get a pair of at es tomo, only big sizes left. 25 units in total , most if not all common sizes to employees

Back
Top Bottom