Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So what was the experience/result for those that tried this morning? I didn't bother trying.

Report from Nike ES as of this morning.

Jordan 8 Suns - 138, only 7, 7,5, and 14 left (copped the last 8.5 :smile: )

Jordan 3M Spizikes - 103, FSR

Jordan Easter Spizikes - 103, FSR

Lebron 10 Low Sprites - 138 - 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11, 13 (I think that's it)

Nike Roshe Runs - 62, 7, 7.5, 11, 13 (black, tarp green, and mango)

Nike Air Penny 5 Memphis Blue - 138, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 11-13

Nike AM 90 OG Laser Blues - 93, 7, 7.5, 8, some big sizes

That's mainly about it.  They got some Griffeys and some BHM Air Forces, but not really anything that good.  The Black Toes apparently sold out within minutes, according to the employee there.

Went to Ateaze at STC to cop the black toes. It was me plus 4 other guys, so technically there really was no line. Easy cop for me

So I decided to pass by SVP on Queen on my way to the gym at 6:30am just to see how big the line up was. To my surprise only 1 person there, so I parked my car and was 3rd in line. Very easy pick up and only 6 people showed up by the time they opened. I was thinking with the hype that there would be no way to get them, but am happy I was able to get them. One of the easiest releases in so long, paid off to check.

Last edited:
So I decided to pass by SVP on Queen on my way to the gym at 6:30am just to see how big the line up was. To my surprise only 1 person there, so I parked my car and was 3rd in line. Very easy pick up and only 6 people showed up by the time they opened. I was thinking with the hype that there would be no way to get them, but am happy I was able to get them. One of the easiest releases in so long, paid off to check.

I thought these would be a pita to get. I guess ppl didn't go hard for these since they closely resembled the Chicago 1s? I'm glad to see u guys get it with ease tho.

Went to Ateaze at STC to cop the black toes. It was me plus 4 other guys, so technically there really was no line. Easy cop for me

I was gonna go to STC , woke up late and thought the line would've been huge . Should've gone. Do you know how many pairs they got ?

Last edited:
I was gonna go to STC , woke up late and thought the line would've been huge . Should've gone. Do you know how many pairs they got ?

Uhm, i think it was just 1 fsr. Because i remember one of the guys after me asked for a 8.5 but the man before me bought the 8.5. So he had to settle for a 9.

Uhm, i think it was just 1 fsr. Because i remember one of the guys after me asked for a 8.5 but the man before me bought the 8.5. So he had to settle for a 9.

Went by the ES store this afternoon, nothing else worth adding to the dudes list up top other than a bit of a restock on the Wolf Grey Flyknits. Was a zoo in there today, two different passes collided so it was packed and a lot of stuff was cleaned out.

Expect a restock on products there by next Wednesday, homie told me they have a bunch of boxes to unload in the next couple days.

Went by the ES store this afternoon, nothing else worth adding to the dudes list up top other than a bit of a restock on the Wolf Grey Flyknits. Was a zoo in there today, two different passes collided so it was packed and a lot of stuff was cleaned out.

Expect a restock on products there by next Wednesday, homie told me they have a bunch of boxes to unload in the next couple days.
So you didn't get my 1's? aww man!

Ok this may seem like a whack question...but this dude offered to sell a ES pass..so i met with him to buy it. Its literally just a printed on piece of 8x11 paper and looks like you can photocopy 100 if you wanted to..Is this legit or did i just get ripped off badly.

i have Employee Store Passes For a date in June

$20 each pass...

Just a heads up for some of you cats asking and/or selling ES passes. They monitor NT, so if they notice a higher than usual volume of traffic from a particular group - you can expect that group to be cut off.

Additionally it is not worth getting a warning from HR because the random you tried giving or selling your pass too acted the fool at the store.

i have Employee Store Passes For a date in June

$20 each pass...
Seriously bud? Either give them away for free like the others or atleast sell them at current market value, $10. Check Kijiji. 
mean.gif

Getting some in possibly for this coming week, I'll send it to all the ones I sent to last time if/when I do get it. Been noticing a few people just signing up only to ask for passes, sorry but you're not getting one. I figured this forum was meant for people to help out eachother, so I don't see why people who only ask for passes should benefit when they provide nothing back. 

Seriously bud? Either give them away for free like the others or atleast sell them at current market value, $10. Check Kijiji. 
mean.gif

Getting some in possibly for this coming week, I'll send it to all the ones I sent to last time if/when I do get it. Been noticing a few people just signing up only to ask for passes, sorry but you're not getting one. I figured this forum was meant for people to help out eachother, so I don't see why people who only ask for passes should benefit when they provide nothing back. 
thanks buddy!

Wtf,money for passes ban these fools. I have never and will never ask for money for passes, that is straight up greedy. I'm here to help out and give to this forum not take and run. You and others I don't really know will be red flagged for future passes. This is a place to help others out, if not take that **** else where. Get a real hustle, smh. I hope the company you got the passes from gets banned.

Earlier this month the request for passes was getting ridiculous in here. But I kept the comments to myself, sadly there's no mods that visit here to regulate that ****. Offering a pass (for free) and directing those interested to PM is one thing. But the regular requests looking for one, and now cats blatantly selling is over doing it. :smh:

Earlier this month the request for passes was getting ridiculous in here. But I kept the comments to myself, sadly there's no mods that visit here to regulate that ****. Offering a pass (for free) and directing those interested to PM is one thing. But the regular requests looking for one, and now cats blatantly selling is over doing it. :smh:

Lot of new posters lately, that is for sure

Last edited:
Definately sad to see the only reason why people want to post here is to ask for ES passes.

but i guess to try and move on from that....

whats everyone anticipating this summer in terms of releases?  have anything tucked away in the back of your storage units that you want to break out this summer?

weather is getting nicer nowadays!

I hope the people buy the passes from you just make 100 photocopies and distribute them to everyone they know lol

Back
Top Bottom