Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Should have put a Nike outlet at Warden/Eglinton with all these other outlet shops LMAO.

Canadian outlets are turning into a joke with their near retail prices. I also wonder why Nike would choose Milton instead of Durham region for another store considering Burloak is quite close.

Last edited:
THIS

I used to work a Vmills back in the day and I know for a fact that Nike ES and VM managers skim through the NT Toronto thread. :smh: at people trying to sell ES passes.
and THIS.

I will also add that the ES is a PRIVATE store and they are only allowed to make a 'certain' amount of money. Nike won't have the ES cannibalize sales from their other stores and FL/Champs, etc... As mentioned earlier, if store traffic increases abnormally they will drop the hammer on some groups.

Champs locations in Toronto carrying the Hero Blue and Team Red (UNC and Burgundy) Roshes. Surprised they dropped here before the States.

yea respects to teruotokyo for providing an es pass for and that guy whose charging money for a pass should be ashamed of himself

the sneaker game isnt the same as it used to be anymore with all these people trying to make ridiculous amount of money off of other people....
mean.gif

Champs locations in Toronto carrying the Hero Blue and Team Red (UNC and Burgundy) Roshes. Surprised they dropped here before the States.

Forgot to mention this. Most Champs released them this past Friday.

WTF is going on here lol? I regularly put out passes to those who been requesting, but y'all OD'ing in here. If you're on my email list, I already got you for next week and most of June. 

Anyway, stopped by Dixie Outlet Mall's Footlocker and was surprised to see a FSR of these joints for $60

Not a bad deal for one of the comfiest kicks of 2012
good price. did you notice if any other colourways were available?

Hi NT'ers. I'm relatively new to the forums but I've posted a couple times with some useful information I hope. I've asked for some passes in the past and I promised to pay back when I received mine from work. Now's the time! PM me if you want a pass with your email in it and I'll send one over. If you have a really low post count or have been posting just for your own benefit, I won't send one over.

Cheers,

Kevin

Doubtful. Others, myself included have given them to members for free before.

Anyways, my buddy confirmed he will be sending me them on wednesday/Thursday. To those that PM'd me last time, I will send it to you again. For others who didnt, feel free to PM me and I will send it for Free. It's good until the end of the week.
Repped!    My company just got word we will be getting passes some time in June.   I will for sure share the love with NT.

Selling passes.....really,   thats just ridiculous...

shame people, shame

does anyone know where they still got the aj1 black toes for retail? thx
Sold out everywhere I believe. eBay/Kijiji prices seem to be around that $250-275 mark, but you might be able to luck out and get one for just a little more than retail from a seller who thought these would hit Royals like prices. 

Ok this may seem like a whack question...but this dude offered to sell a ES pass..so i met with him to buy it. Its literally just a printed on piece of 8x11 paper and looks like you can photocopy 100 if you wanted to..Is this legit or did i just get ripped off badly.

No you are good. That's how all the passes are

Sold out everywhere I believe. eBay/Kijiji prices seem to be around that $250-275 mark, but you might be able to luck out and get one for just a little more than retail from a seller who thought these would hit Royals like prices. 
yea i know they sold out quick too bad for me i guess and theres no way in hell im payin 250-300 for that shoes i just dont like it that much 

Best time is wait after 30 day refund/exchange period is over then resellers are desperate to sell to pay off their credit card bill lol
roll.gif
 This is right on.. saw a pair of grapes at 230. 

thanks to teruo for the pass much appreciated....

also thanks to diplomat for the info on the sweats found them on mr porter for $43 sold out my size though

Hi, I'm new to the forums, whats up everyone.

Anyway, a couple of things things:

1st: nike factory store in Burloak has a whole bunch of Royal high Nike dunks and air max 90s (yellow, black, grey)

2nd: This might be an odd request...but has anyone seen either Air Force 1 digi camos or Lunar force 1 digi camos anywhere?  I buy what I like and I absolutely love these.  They have them on footlocker but I'm a size 12...

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Have Adidas/Reebok/TaylorMade ES Pass available. PM me if interested, will send through e-mail.

NEW JOIN DATES/ASKING FOR PASSES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD WILL NOT BE RECEIVING ANY ES PASSES FROM ME.

If you've sent me an ES pass in the past, I've already sent one your way.

i saw this ad on kijiji today and they seem to be selling alot of retro jordans..i saw pictures of the jordan iv fire red blackmon

anybody have any additional info on this?

i saw this ad on kijiji today and they seem to be selling alot of retro jordans..i saw pictures of the jordan iv fire red blackmon

they had a pop up shop last year too. Collectors selling lots of ds and lightly used gear. I actually think a few people camped cause it's first come first serve lol
This time around they said they'll have "DS heat" sizes 7 - 10.

Unfortunately I'm size 11 :stoneface:

im actually more interested in the nba jerseys that there selling..do you think that will sell out quick? I dont plan on going till after work which is around 5:30

Hey Toronto,

Got this email from CSTO, last week - I was there when they dropped their pop up shop last fall.

Here's a few more info:

"Due to the success of our previous pop-up we would like to welcome you all back to a much bigger, better & wider range of exclusive products and apparel from brands such as SUPREME (2013 S/S and previous collections) NIKE, AIR JORDAN (Retro & OG), POLO Ralph Lauren, CHAMPION vintage jersey's and MUCH MUCH MORE!"

This event will be held on MAY 31st - JUNE 2nd  @ The Norman Felix Gallery 627 Queen st. West Toronto, M5V 2B7

Doors will be open from 11am - 7pm

and as always it is first come, first serve, so come early!

NOTE: CASH ONLY"

- You may also know that they post daily on Kijiji, I also seen they have OG Nike Air Jordan's for sale, yes OG from the late 90's (Nike Air on the back) for all the collectors - seen some early/mid 2000' Jordan release such as the- Jordan XII "Black/Red, last years Bred IV's to name a few. But the size ranges from 7-10 only.

Supreme heat's are also on point from what I witnessed last year, and they told me they have plenty more this year.

Hey Toronto,

Got this email from CSTO, last week - I was there when they dropped their pop up shop last fall.

Here's a few more info:

"Due to the success of our previous pop-up we would like to welcome you all back to a much bigger, better & wider range of exclusive products and apparel from brands such as SUPREME (2013 S/S and previous collections) NIKE, AIR JORDAN (Retro & OG), POLO Ralph Lauren, CHAMPION vintage jersey's and MUCH MUCH MORE!"

This event will be held on MAY 31st - JUNE 2nd  @ The Norman Felix Gallery 627 Queen st. West Toronto, M5V 2B7

Doors will be open from 11am - 7pm

and as always it is first come, first serve, so come early!

NOTE: CASH ONLY"

- You may also know that they post daily on Kijiji, I also seen they have OG Nike Air Jordan's for sale, yes OG from the late 90's (Nike Air on the back) for all the collectors - seen some early/mid 2000' Jordan release such as the- Jordan XII "Black/Red, last years Bred IV's to name a few. But the size ranges from 7-10 only.

Supreme heat's are also on point from what I witnessed last year, and they told me they have plenty more this year.
any idea on how much the shoes/jerseys go for? I wanna bring enough cash when I go since its cash only.

Good news for those that care.

Was "announced" (stores were notified) today that Black Grapes will be releasing in Canada. Exact locations still not known, but they'll be here. So good for those that want.

Back
Top Bottom