Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Really wanted the aunt pearls.. Only 12 pairs in Toronto that's ridiculous
For real, such a let down. My favourite colourway of them without a doubt. I'm gonna be trying to get some MC trainers in the next couple of days though, hopefully they'll still be around.

Does anyone know if there will be lineups for the Kobe 9 "Inspiration" being released this Saturday?
The word is, is that they'll be a GR and there will be more quantity than the Masterpiece or the ASG/Maestro, however that's States info, I don't know Canadian info and you have to to factor that the hype on Kobes are high

damnn wish i lived near vaughn mills, i need those multi flyknits in size 11 :x

Apparently, they stopped doing store to store transfers... But what you can do though is, call VMills and pay for em (if they still have em in stock) over the phone and they can either ship it directly to your house or to the closest nike store to you. Hope that helps.

For those that want the Tech Pants (1.0), Ateaze at Scarborough Town Centre has one left in an XL (Heather Grey) as of 30 mins ago. If you're a L in regular sweatpants then those would be perfect since its recommended to size up for more room in the lower leg area. You probably will have to show a picture to one of the workers.

Last edited:

just picked up flyknit chukkas, squadron blue at es for those looking out for them 131
Man I need an ES pass. I had a head office pass I recieved by being placed on a guest list and didnt know they expire at the end of the year. Unfortunately I was told no at the door.
mean.gif

Every time I call Toronto HoH I swear I get an employee who has no idea what is going on.

I asked if they were getting the new KD VI's tomorrow. Girl said she had no idea new KD's were coming out. I said they're called "Ligers", she asks the guy if they're getting them, he said yeah but no idea how many pairs. I asked her if anyone's been calling about them and they both said I was the only one.

Sometimes I just have to SMH

Every time I call Toronto HoH I swear I get an employee who has no idea what is going on.

I asked if they were getting the new KD VI's tomorrow. Girl said she had no idea new KD's were coming out. I said they're called "Ligers", she asks the guy if they're getting them, he said yeah but no idea how many pairs. I asked her if anyone's been calling about them and they both said I was the only one.

Sometimes I just have to SMH
I don't think Ive ever gotten someone who knows anything at HOH and its the same when I call a Footlocker too.  Another HOH FAIL!  I would say take a look at there IG or Twitter updates but we all know how good they are with UPDATING there media pages!
For those that want the Tech Pants (1.0), Ateaze at Scarborough Town Centre has one left in an XL (Heather Grey) as of 30 mins ago. If you're a L in regular sweatpants then those would be perfect since its recommended to size up for more room in the lower leg area. You probably will have to show a picture to one of the workers.
Show a picture to the workers!
roll.gif

For anyone looking for the Kobe 9s tomorrow I asked the HOH staff in person, as I was in the area for work, only 20 pairs

The KD VI Ligers are also being released tomorrow

Any update on the availability of the Inspiration 9s? They're the only colorway I'm feeling but won't be able to check out any store until tomorrow. I know they're still hugely limited but not as much as the other two, more hyped cw's. Haven't seen any info pop up on Livestock or Capsule or anywhere else.

Livestock just posted on their Instagram that they are now in store (3/1) and remainders will go up on the site. Keep checking online.

Square One foot locker sold, ran into a dude looking at my ASG 9s he said he got a pair of the Inspiration at 3:30pm in his size at the Champs ay SQ1

Back
Top Bottom