Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah, but I always preferred getting my kicks from Fairview FTL. Was just there tonight to pick up some geezer ish from WM (light bulb, soap)
I always wonder how that works when they open the mall doors? Does the line order from outside continue infront the store inside the mall or when the door opens whoever runs and get there first?

I always wonder how that works when they open the mall doors? Does the line order from outside continue infront the store inside the mall or when the door opens whoever runs and get there first?

Don't know about other locations, but at STC workers usually come outside to the line and had out tickets.

what are they lining up for

Also anyone seen any Nike Zvezdochka locally? i know they were re-released last year

Last edited:
^would like to know as well. I think so cuz I see aquas on there
I don't think so, ndc shows when I search 72-10 Nothing on the Canadian site... 
indifferent.gif

I find it odd that Nike isnt dropping the 11's on .ca. I stumbled onto the Nike Ireland site by chance, someone posted a link to another product and there was a whole add about the 72-10's dropping. I find it really weird that Nike Ireland gets them and our site doesn't. Pretty sure basketball culture is more relevant here than there. Obviously some people over there are into it, but makes no sense to me that they'd get them and not us. I'm sure the footlockers etc overs there have them too so I doubt it's that.

I copped on SNKRS, FTL Canada has mine in cart but site crashes when I try to check out

Will release SNKRS if I get through with FTL

Any black/white/volt racers still sitting around locally? Don't wanna pay reseller prices just yet. I don't keep up with release dates so I didn't know they came out.

Looking for a size 9-9.5

Last edited:
Was at HoH sq1 they informed me that they got 3rd largest shipment in Canada good info to know.. Also for anyone who doesn't pick up their pairs by 6pm today, the J's will be re-raffled to those who signed up, no fcfs

Any black/white/volt racers still sitting around locally? Don't wanna pay reseller prices just yet. I don't keep up with release dates so I didn't know they came out.

Looking for a size 9-9.5
Hey man i returned a 9.5 at hoh sq1 yesterday, try calling them unfortunately they wont put it on hold because of the holiday season

Back
Top Bottom