Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is there a lot of people here buying the 72-10
It seems like there is no noise around here on winning raffles?? Just a question or is everybody having doubts because of the price tag of $280?
Possibly but I might just hold off.  I have a feeling there are a ton of pairs and that people will be selling them for retail or less come January as credit card bills come in.  I see these ending up like any other GR Jordan release from this year.

Is there a lot of people here buying the 72-10
It seems like there is no noise around here on winning raffles?? Just a question or is everybody having doubts because of the price tag of $280?
def copping mine.
Got my raffle call from STC FL WED around 7.
and my girl got her call for her size from kids FL yesterday at 10am.

I thought I'll be slowing down next year on Js but if they retro any AJ3 to AJ6 with Nike Air and OG colours, and then they still got me

Good for me but bad for my wallet

From what I recall, JB said they've "locked the 3's in their vault" which means we aren't gonna see any 3s release any time soon... or at least for the foreseeable future..

damn was Yorkdale always a raffle?  Was planning on lining up but I guess not.
Yeah, the raffle locations are usually announced on the Footlocker Canada instagram. None of the Eatons/Yonge-Dundas area Champs or Footlocker did raffles though, they'd probably be your best bet, since there would be plenty to go around between those stores.

I have heard a lot of pairs has been called out with people getting multiple callsfor their sizes. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot to go around for the 72-10 no need to buy from re sellers

From what I recall, JB said they've "locked the 3's in their vault" which means we aren't gonna see any 3s release any time soon... or at least for the foreseeable future..

I'm still good on that department, sitting on 6 DS pairs of white and black cements, tbs 2009 and fire reds :wink:

I was just hoping for a BC Nike Air 3s to complement the 88s :smokin

I have heard a lot of pairs has been called out with people getting multiple callsfor their sizes. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot to go around for the 72-10 no need to buy from re sellers
lolz there is if you don't mind waiting for the price to drop...  people were selling legend blues or retail or less last year after like a month or so...  I don't see these as any different.  The market will be flooded with these.

lolz there is if you don't mind waiting for the price to drop...  people were selling legend blues or retail or less last year after like a month or so...  I don't see these as any different.  The market will be flooded with these.

JB already said that the Christmas XIs are the most produced pairs they do. Just too many buyers.

However, Legend Blues were still sitting at LV Nike last October when I was there. That's how many they produced.

72-10s will be no different

Last edited:
JB already said that the Christmas XIs are the most produced pairs they do. Just too many buyers.

However, Legend Blues were still sitting at LV Nike last October when I was there. That's how many they produced.

72-10s will be no different
Good to know. Looking like big loss for resellers out there

You sure that wasn't from a re-stock? Would find it hard to believe that any XI would sit for that long. Nike stores are always restocking random releases. When I was in Chicago in September they restocked a bunch of the XI lows, which as far as I know sold out soon after.

25% off hash wall and misc clearance shoes in the aisles at VM
Nothing interesting except for Dunk SB high grapes $80 plus 25% off. Looked like a full size run

Last edited:
The scene at Markville about 30 mins ago

That's why this is me and my old ***

The scene at Markville about 30 mins ago

That's why this is me and my old ***
LOL damn. I remember a few years ago when you were able to pre-order Jordans from the Foot Locker. I remember copping the infrared 6 pack so easily. Those were the days.

$119.99 at halton hills, these bought themselves lol.  What kinda heat  have you guys  picked up from halton hills ? keep me updated yall 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom