Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Should've just walked in at opening and got them for retail

What's amusing is my friend just walks in the morning to get some pairs and turns around and flips them for $60 more :smokin

I just got my pair from SNS with 10% off and $10 shipping to the US. Cost me C$290 almost retail and no tax

Any black/white/volt racers still sitting around locally? Don't wanna pay reseller prices just yet. I don't keep up with release dates so I didn't know they came out.

Looking for a size 9-9.5
i got the last 9 of flyknit racers at yorkdale on thurs afternoon. 

best bet is to call all the downtown stores and vaughan/fairview/yorkdale

Last edited:
HBC has the black tech fleece pants for $86. Pay with paypal and get $20 off purchases over $150, or pay with HBC credit card and get 20% off orders over $100

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/nike-tech-fleece-pant-1mm

edit: sorry, the paypal deal was yesterday only. HBC credit card deal is still on

nike is excluded from the promo

personally tried Nike and other items with no success, then i took a look at the promo details page and the exclusions :smh:

I was also looking for black/white/volt racers (been on the hunt for a size 11.5 for a while now) and I can't believe I completely missed them dropping. I've been out of the loop for uni exam season. If anyone in the Mississauga area knows when they dropped at SQ1 (or anywhere locally), I'd love to know. I'm assuming they'd all be gone by now if it's been a minute - unless it was very recent, then I'll start calling around.

Appreciate any info in advance.

I'm very shocked they went fast. Guess more confirmation of the recent FK hype.

I was also looking for black/white/volt racers (been on the hunt for a size 11.5 for a while now) and I can't believe I completely missed them dropping. I've been out of the loop for uni exam season. If anyone in the Mississauga area knows when they dropped at SQ1 (or anywhere locally), I'd love to know. I'm assuming they'd all be gone by now if it's been a minute - unless it was very recent, then I'll start calling around.

Appreciate any info in advance.
Hey man i know Sq1 Bramalea and vaughan mills got them, try calling them and asking for a size

Anyone have any knowledge regarding the foamposite pearl/zoom hawk flight pack releasing next week? It doesn't seem like stores are getting them here

I was as big a jordan fan as any growing up and I think it's great. But I'd prefer a return of Niketown before a jordan store. It'll certainly make it a lot easier to get some of the less hyped Jordan's, as the store will have to keep enough stock to keep things going.

Think it will be a great look, my only concern is will they make money? aside from the retros and some player lines, will people normally go in on the regular to buy other things (apparel etc). I also agree that a Niketown coming back should've been top priority over a Flight 23 store. Appreciated the one in Yorkville, especially how organized things were for in-demand drops.

Last edited:
What's amusing is my friend just walks in the morning to get some pairs and turns around and flips them for $60 more :smokin

I just got my pair from SNS with 10% off and $10 shipping to the US. Cost me C$290 almost retail and no tax
Enjoy the $47-$57 fedex tax/duty charge once they arrive.

Last edited:
Domsrestorations, sometimes his waitlist/turnaround is not bad. Had my 3's back in 2 1/2 weeks..

Does anyone know if Domrestorations is still taking in shoes or could recommend someone else with that level of detailing within the city?

Looking to do a few pairs or so. Let me know, appreciate it.

Does anyone know if Domrestorations is still taking in shoes or could recommend someone else with that level of detailing within the city?

Looking to do a few pairs or so. Let me know, appreciate it.
same here

got some flint 12s from '03 that need some regluing

Enjoy the $47-$57 fedex tax/duty charge once they arrive.

Not going to happen, I've been buying from SNS before the bots. I ship them to my sister in NY.

Been in the hobby for quite some time and I know where to buy and where to ship. Online sneaker shopper for more than a decade.

Japan-EMS you can get away to Canada but any other EU shippers, go to US. No duty or no tax except for random duties.

Anyone see obsidian tech fleece camo pants at any of the sportchek locations? I feel like I may have seen them at Eglinton and laird but am not so sure.

Received my Toronto AM1 from the  Nike Canada website today, for those wondering about duties, there isn't any. Based on the labels and tracking, it seems they shipped them from Europe to Canada and from the location in Canada they shipped to my address, I'm assuming if there were any duties it was taken care of when they shipped from Europe to the warehouse/receiver in Canada.  The labels and my credit card statement showed "Eshopworld...", perhaps it's the company that maintains the website and/or the shipping?

I asked this question in the Kyrie 2 thread, but anyone know if the pair releasing on the 15th is coming to Canada as well?

Back
Top Bottom