Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sheesh. But then again, I guess it's better paying that versus resell prices down the line.
yeah I guess. I just cant justify spending that much money on a pair of shoes haha. 

On aa somewhat unrelated note, does anyone know if the outlets are going start getting jordans? I'm hoping they'd come in clutch come closer to christmas time so I can snag some steals haha 

yeah I guess. I just cant justify spending that much money on a pair of shoes haha. 

On aa somewhat unrelated note, does anyone know if the outlets are going start getting jordans? I'm hoping they'd come in clutch come closer to christmas time so I can snag some steals haha 
i assume u mean jordan retros. 

they do, however, they are usually fall into these scenarios which prevent u from purchasing:

a) bought by employees

b) hidden in back and only sold to those who know employees personally

c) put out on floor, but sold within hours since they only have 5-10 paris total

these are usually the case for MEN's. you often see kids and babies jordan retros out which are easier to get.

so chances are slim but u never know. when u go to store, always ask if they have any new shipment of shoes in back that u are looking for (eg. jordans, signatures). most will probably lie and say no though. thus, it doesnt' hurt to ask a second associate to see what they say.

in my opinion, the halton hills nike outlet is better managed then vaughan mills since their managers tend to put put good stuff out right away and their associates are more helpful in locating stock. but there's always an exception

Last edited:

i assume u mean jordan retros. 

they do, however, they are usually fall into these scenarios which prevent u from purchasing:

a) bought by employees

b) hidden in back and only sold to those who know employees personally

c) put out on floor, but sold within hours since they only have 5-10 paris total

these are usually the case for MEN's. you often see kids and babies jordan retros out which are easier to get.

so chances are slim but u never know. when u go to store, always ask if they have any new shipment of shoes in back that u are looking for (eg. jordans, signatures). most will probably lie and say no though. thus, it doesnt' hurt to ask a second associate to see what they say.

in my opinion, the halton hills nike outlet is better managed then vaughan mills since their managers tend to put put good stuff out right away and their associates are more helpful in locating stock. but there's always an exception
yeah I remember this forum would used to post about any outlets having new shipments in, and I would be able to drive to Halton and pick it up usually within a day or two. But I guess the amount of good finds must be dropping, since I haven't seen them STEAL ALERTS in awhile haha 

Halton has been one of the stores with better customer service for sure, most of the staff there are usually pretty willing to help you out, especially if they know you're just trying to cop a pair to wear for yourself. 

yeah I remember this forum would used to post about any outlets having new shipments in, and I would be able to drive to Halton and pick it up usually within a day or two. But I guess the amount of good finds must be dropping, since I haven't seen them STEAL ALERTS in awhile haha 

Halton has been one of the stores with better customer service for sure, most of the staff there are usually pretty willing to help you out, especially if they know you're just trying to cop a pair to wear for yourself. 

NTers have been wary of posting new shipments here as there have been rampant shelf clearing purchases (hoarding) by resellers hence you don't see them post anymore.

Last best FSR that dropped at the outlet are the Georgetown XI lows (GS) and it was posted here. Next day my friend was just able to grab some pairs for his kid and mine in the morning and by noon it was already cleared ...ON A WEEKDAY!!! :smh:

So it's not that there aren't steals... there are deals but this forum is no longer for helping the community get their kicks but it has become a watering hole for RESELLERS who are not in for the passion but for the $$$

I can't blame them since this is the highest I have ever seen the hobby go and when there's hype there's $$$ to make.

Last edited:
^ To add to it, ES store is not even worth it anymore. I went last time after a year or so since they've tightened up. It was during the Aqua 8 release so I was excited as hell. Only to go and find that they had 1 mens size left due to employees eating it all up. 

I guess its expected since we are going to an "employee store" after all. 

ES store use to be amazing. 

So champs eaton centre raffle is done for the yeezys?? Any other raffle locations? I know there's livestock in Toronto

I went by NOTL earlier, shoes wise there wasn't anything different from the other outlets the past few weeks. 25% off back walls

they however had a lot of tech zip up and shorts in grey and red. FSR pretty much. The zip up was $74.99 and the shorts were $54.99

NTers have been wary of posting new shipments here as there have been rampant shelf clearing purchases (hoarding) by resellers hence you don't see them post anymore.

Last best FSR that dropped at the outlet are the Georgetown XI lows (GS) and it was posted here. Next day my friend was just able to grab some pairs for his kid and mine in the morning and by noon it was already cleared ...ON A WEEKDAY!!!
mean.gif

So it's not that there aren't steals... there are deals but this forum is no longer for helping the community get their kicks but it has become a watering hole for RESELLERS who are not in for the passion but for the $$$

I can't blame them since this is the highest I have ever seen the hobby go and when there's hype there's $$$ to make.

^ To add to it, ES store is not even worth it anymore. I went last time after a year or so since they've tightened up. It was during the Aqua 8 release so I was excited as hell. Only to go and find that they had 1 mens size left due to employees eating it all up. 

I guess its expected since we are going to an "employee store" after all. 

ES store use to be amazing. 
Wow I didn't even know about the georgetown lows. And i totally agree about the reseller part, I remember about 2 years back I was at the NOTL outlet and these two guys had about 7-8 boxes of toro 4s in my size checking out, and of course, when I went to the back to ask for them they've already cleared them out. 

And I've never been to the ES store, but I've also heard they are super tight on letting people through now a days too. 

Hopefully with some of the shoes starting to sit on shelves, the resellers will ease up a little so guys like us can actually buy shoes at a reasonable price. 

Wow I didn't even know about the georgetown lows. And i totally agree about the reseller part, I remember about 2 years back I was at the NOTL outlet and these two guys had about 7-8 boxes of toro 4s in my size checking out, and of course, when I went to the back to ask for them they've already cleared them out. 

And I've never been to the ES store, but I've also heard they are super tight on letting people through now a days too. 

Hopefully with some of the shoes starting to sit on shelves, the resellers will ease up a little so guys like us can actually buy shoes at a reasonable price. 
For sure - the only way to beat it is by not getting into the hype of paying above retail. I stay patient and have bought numerous things off of resellers but at or below retail. I can't support this as a legitimate hustle and as a fan of sneakers, when I have extras in a size I will always let it go at retail. At my age, I refuse to camp lol and will never compensate someone extra for doing so. Jordan's quality has been going downhill (even after this remastered bs), the shoes kill your feet as they are very uncomfortable and not to mention the rising prices. You add resellers to the mix and it's something I like to avoid. Besides, flyknits and huaraches are alot more comfortable and can sometimes get 2 or 3 pairs of shoes instead of one pair of jordans. 

My best pick up so far at an outlet was at Niagara on the lake during the summer and I picked up the Kobe mid ext black snakeskins. They were like $120 and 25% off. I remember when these came out, I had added them to cart on livestock but didn't pull the trigger as it was like $290 retail.

Happy holidays gentlemen!

For sure - the only way to beat it is by not getting into the hype of paying above retail. I stay patient and have bought numerous things off of resellers but at or below retail. I can't support this as a legitimate hustle and as a fan of sneakers, when I have extras in a size I will always let it go at retail. At my age, I refuse to camp lol and will never compensate someone extra for doing so. Jordan's quality has been going downhill (even after this remastered bs), the shoes kill your feet as they are very uncomfortable and not to mention the rising prices. You add resellers to the mix and it's something I like to avoid. Besides, flyknits and huaraches are alot more comfortable and can sometimes get 2 or 3 pairs of shoes instead of one pair of jordans. 

My best pick up so far at an outlet was at Niagara on the lake during the summer and I picked up the Kobe mid ext black snakeskins. They were like $120 and 25% off. I remember when these came out, I had added them to cart on livestock but didn't pull the trigger as it was like $290 retail.

Happy holidays gentlemen!
You are absolutely right, all these factors are definitely one of the biggest reasons why I haven't gotten any pairs of jordans this year yet. Either they're sold out instantly, or after I've seen them in person, I just don't think it's worth it to spend close to $300 on a pair, i.e. the aqua 8s. 

This probably also leads to the uprise of all the retro runners - New balance, Saucony, Asics, since most of them have equal, if not better quality materials, for half of the price. Some of the collabs definitely have hands down some of the nicest materials I have ever seen. 

Those kobes are definitely a great pickup at that price, nice find man! 

Does anyone know the footlocker return/exchange policy? My bought the Jordan 7 Marvin the Martian this July and it's never been worn but I like to exchange them to the Aqua 8s, need help in this thanks

Does anyone know the footlocker return/exchange policy? My bought the Jordan 7 Marvin the Martian this July and it's never been worn but I like to exchange them to the Aqua 8s, need help in this thanks
so what would happen is whatever they come up as for the exchange is how much they give you for them, ie they scan for $100 thats how much credit towards the aquas you'll get

so what would happen is whatever they come up as for the exchange is how much they give you for them, ie they scan for $100 thats how much credit towards the aquas you'll get
The shoes are brand new and never went outside the box because it's a birthday gift. That is not fair if they would scan them for just $100 or whatever value they want below the retail price. I just want to do an exchange on them. Can you elaborate or is there anything else that I can do to work my way around it? Thanks again

The shoes are brand new and never went outside the box because it's a birthday gift. That is not fair if they would scan them for just $100 or whatever value they want below the retail price. I just want to do an exchange on them. Can you elaborate or is there anything else that I can do to work my way around it? Thanks again

Do you have the receipt? Is it within their return/exchange window (15,30, 60 days etc.)?

If yes, then you have all the right to give the amount stated in the receipt.

If you don't have the receipt and/or the exchange window has elapsed, they will give you credit to the amount the item will ring up. They are not REQUIRED to give you credit since it doesn't qualify to their written policy. However, they MIGHT do it as a COURTESY to the customer.

Receipt/Valid window/No Final Sale stamp = FULL Credit/$$$

No receipt/Expired Window = Current Price Credit or Rejection

Final Sale Stamp on Receipt = SOL

Last edited:
Not 100% sure you would be able to exchange something that you bought 5 months ago under the exchange policy, but it wouldn't hurt to just give them a call and ask, but most likely they won't take it.

Back
Top Bottom