Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Halton Hills: Slim finds, 25% off hash though.

- White Infrared VI low's for toddlers. $44.99
- Anniversary Air Max 95's on the hash wall (sz 10 and maybe 11) . Didn't really check the price on these. $150? $180? Something around there.

Last edited:
Nike Canada is doing free standard shipping and 6% cash-back through Ebattes until the 15th. In case anyone was aiming for IDs or something, it's about as good a deal as we could expect to get.

I'm planning ahead for the WC 4's and traveling from Sudbury, I remember you mention Markham as oppose to going in the city to cop.

Yeah, in that scenario Markham or anywhere on the outskirts shouldn't be bad. With all the All-Star Weekend madness, trying to move around in the city will be a headache.

I would try my luck on nike.ca for wc iv

I wouldn't bet on Markville carrying them

Nike is dumb for not having a store at yonge/dundas like adidas

Markville FL has been good with releases since they renovated.

They don't get everything but they do get most of the releases.

You can still try for WC4 at Markville but they may have fewer pairs to sell than well known stores (Yorkdale, SQ1, HoH, EC)

If you're early, you may have a chance with Markville, if not, go to the big ones.

Anyone ever do the "in store pick up" option at Livestock for a JB? Still waiting to get an email that my pair is good to go

Has anyone here attempted to do business with The Boxx Company? They took money from myself and a friend of mine for an order that they never made good on. At first, he (Mark) made excuse after excuse why the order was being delayed. Back in October, he sent a letter to all customers with an outstanding order saying he was having legal issues that needed to get sorted out. Months have gone by and now he is not even responding to e-mails. Does anyone have any info about this company or owner they can offer? Anyone else in a similar position to me?

Markville FL has been good with releases since they renovated.

They don't get everything but they do get most of the releases.

You can still try for WC4 at Markville but they may have fewer pairs to sell than well known stores (Yorkdale, SQ1, HoH, EC)

If you're early, you may have a chance with Markville, if not, go to the big ones.
Yeah I was thinking this, also I don't think there will be anywhere to grab a quick bite if ppl are kind enough to hold down my spot of course . I don't camp often because it's a headache. We'll see as time gets closer to release date.

I do instore pickup all the time, sometimes it takes upto a week to arrive
Anyone ever do the "in store pick up" option at Livestock for a JB? Still waiting to get an email that my pair is good to go

Same, have done it many times; never had an issue. One thing to keep in mind is that they might be shipping from their Vancouver location, or warehouse, which could explain the delay.

Last edited:
With the new JB store opening up near ASW, I'm sure they will have hundreds of pairs for the wc4. Shouldn't be a problem.

The Flight 23 store in Vegas had over 300 pairs of Chicago 1s when I was there at launch. Hopefully it'll be along those lines, if not more, for an ASG release. 

The Flight 23 store in Vegas had over 300 pairs of Chicago 1s when I was there at launch. Hopefully it'll be along those lines, if not more, for an ASG release. 
I personally hope they will have soooooooo many pairs of both the black and white ovo 10s. Also the just Don 2s but that is not likely

Yeah I was thinking this, also I don't think there will be anywhere to grab a quick bite if ppl are kind enough to hold down my spot of course . I don't camp often because it's a headache. We'll see as time gets closer to release date.

There's a McDonald's and a Tim Horton's across the south side of the mall, but that's really all about it during those hours.

public school is re-releasing their collab with jordan 12 on publicschoolnyc.com right now. damn that exchange rate made the retail price into 430 CAD... smh

public school is re-releasing their collab with jordan 12 on publicschoolnyc.com right now. damn that exchange rate made the retail price into 430 CAD... smh

Sheesh. But then again, I guess it's better paying that versus resell prices down the line.

I'm expecting plenty to be around the GTA since it's a GR.

Any word on raffles for the black 750s dropping this weekend? I heard a rumour of a 1-day only raffle at Champs Eaton Centre that happened today. Hope that's just rumour.

Any word on raffles for the black 750s dropping this weekend? I heard a rumour of a 1-day only raffle at Champs Eaton Centre that happened today. Hope that's just rumour.
Thats what I heard too. Wouldn't be surprised if its a 1-day only, the past Yeezy releases at Champs have been 1-day raffles.

Received my Toronto AM1 from the  Nike Canada website today, for those wondering about duties, there isn't any. Based on the labels and tracking, it seems they shipped them from Europe to Canada and from the location in Canada they shipped to my address, I'm assuming if there were any duties it was taken care of when they shipped from Europe to the warehouse/receiver in Canada.  The labels and my credit card statement showed "Eshopworld...", perhaps it's the company that maintains the website and/or the shipping?
rep great info way to go fellow sneakerhead

Hoh in downtown Toronto is converting to an all star weekend shop, starting in January. The store will be converted after the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom