Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

SC? Gotta get me a copy...haven't seen a copy at Indigo EC and 1st Markham...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Went to Fairview FootLocker today, they had a fresh batch of Jordan, one of the sales told me they had a restock in all sizes cuz one store couldnt sell them, so they shipped them all to Fairview.
Friends and Family was in effect, of course Jordans, Air Force 1s and Air Max 90s were excluded.
Got me a pair of Wade Playoffs for $100 at Champs tho. 30% works there as well.

anyone know where to find a pair of DCs?
Wms Court Graffik white/ocean sz8.5
Any help would be great.
less than 125 would be super awesome too.

THanks!!!
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

its SC 12, ive been looking for a couple weeks... and they finally have it, they had quite a few copies.
F/S: Sz 7 Pusheads | Sz 8 Futura Prods |Air Max Penny B (NYC) sz 9.5 | all DS hit me up if interested

Aim: clutchLT , Email: [email protected]

Speaking of T.O. NTer sightings: Who was the young black dude on the Neilson 133 a few nights ago wearing black / red AM97s and a nice red Converse shirt about kicks?

:tongue:
NDS SOLE COLLECTOR ISSUES #s 1-11 (NO #4) ($10 each + shipping) Get @ me via ezinbox OR: [email protected][/center]

FYI: there r tons of SC copies left at Indigo Yorkdale
FS: DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB(send me ur best offer)

:smh:
nono.gif
@ noticing other NT'ers...aiyyyyo :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Only NT'ers I would want to notice are female, and there aren't that many, not to mention hardly any attractive ones. :smh:
nono.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ some of ya'll

What's on the new SC? How's the issue in general?

^ u have a gallardo????
Looking for these shoes in any condition sz 10-10.5: Tiffany Sb, UNDFTD Dunks, Jordan 3, Buck Sb, Tweed Low, Mango AF1, True Red Sb, Hunter Sb, FS(10.5): NDS Rayguns, VNDS Invisble Womans, NDS Infared 90's, Metallic Jordan 1's, VNDS High Hair sb ISS: in-effect, Contact: Msn, [email protected] or Pm me.

^You wanna buy all those things you're looking for?

I got all of them, size 10.5 most of them DS, $2000 you got all 8 pairs.

Holland and Portugal World Cup Air Force 1
Nike Air Elite (Collette)
Cinqo de Mayo Paul Rodriguez

now available at GOODFOOT

. . . oh, and JORDAN MILITARY IVs

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

hmmm, i like those collette elites alot, pretty good looking.
Militaries look swell too.
how does the gdft site work with prices. do I just click the shoe? because I swear nothing happens.

on another note, ran into a pack of NTers in Noise today, or at least i think they were NTers.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

i cant seem to get prices to show up on the goodfoot site either...

anyways, how much are the militaries? just got paid so i might pick them up
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

bobby analog - i might cop some of the things im looking for from you. im too poor to grab them all at once however, but we should talk... peace.
Looking for these shoes in any condition sz 10-10.5: Tiffany Sb, UNDFTD Dunks, Jordan 3, Buck Sb, Tweed Low, Mango AF1, True Red Sb, Hunter Sb, FS(10.5): NDS Rayguns, VNDS Invisble Womans, NDS Infared 90's, Metallic Jordan 1's, VNDS High Hair sb ISS: in-effect, Contact: Msn, [email protected] or Pm me.

Just go to GDFT website and then click on the New Releases at the left bottom screen and when the thumbnails open, click on the Mars IV and you'll get the shoe and it's corresponding price and size range.

Anyways, they're C$220
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^ thnx doubleO... mite make a trip down there tomorrow.. to grab a pair... (never been to goodfoot as i live uptown)

Back
Top Bottom