Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I need to see the am90 touque to match my infrareds. :b
tongue.gif

JDocs you go to school out there, or did you just recently move there from Scarberia like most peeps? J.Clarke/ND?

I just got back from school, so I'm sayin..
P-Town Stand Up, Pickering that is...
:pimp:
pimp.gif

-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

wut stores would buy J's?
SELLING:
JORDAN XVIII 18 WHITE/BLUE SIZE 13 VNDS WITH TOWEL
AND
JORDAN XVIII 18 LOW BLACK/CHROME SIZE 12.5 VNDS WITHOUT TOWEL, BOTH FOR $400 US DOLLARS, MSG ME FOR DETAILS!

im curious as to what gdft will be doing for boxing day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FT: Infrared VI size 11 with og box and card (icey), DS Bred I's size 11 with og box and card

AIM: Dunkbeast88

wut stores would buy J's?
SELLING:
JORDAN XVIII 18 WHITE/BLUE SIZE 13 VNDS WITH TOWEL
AND
JORDAN XVIII 18 LOW BLACK/CHROME SIZE 12.5 VNDS WITHOUT TOWEL, BOTH FOR $400 US DOLLARS, MSG ME FOR DETAILS!

:smh:
smh.gif

TheAbove - I live out here.. I used to go to pickering high now i go to UOIT (in oshawa). I am looking at that touque as well, some pics would be awesome Mr. Goonies.

c0nf0cal - pickering is cool, just watch out for those kids who think there in the hood livin in a 400-500 thousand dollar home..smh
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

^^
Co-sign with that man, it's hilarious with all those guys trying to look tough. Let alone talk with an accent..

JDocs - what do you mean? They'll break into mine? :lol:
laugh.gif
good friends grew up there so I spent many days in the Pick. I'm just trying to figure out what areas are good and bad now.

^naw I dont think its that serious..they just roam around and act tough. its pretty dumb. my dad is a tall skinny white guy with glasses and he laughs at them, so they are just there for show really.

*edit* we need more heads in Durham region anyway, some come on down! :D
happy.gif

I didn't think it was. I'm too old to mess with them anyway. I just want to cut a lawn and shovel my driveway

hahaha..nice, good luck man!

theyre dropping @ stores left and right man. no need to pay 5bills for it. my co-worker bought one @ zellers, you just gotta get there early in the morning to get em tickets.

if i can recall, they drop on Fridays. its been the trend for weeks now.
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

~~All I need is just one more nunchuk...then I'm done.... :\
ohwell.gif
~~
FS: Air Jordan XI black/red IE low sz11, Air Jordan XVIII low black/black sz11, Air Jordan XIX SE white/gold/navy sz11, Air Jordan XX OG colour sz11, Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Melo 1.5 nubuck sz11, Nike VC IV white/purple sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

^ so weird how nunchuk's are harder to find then remotes, I assume they have more remotes released than nunchuks either that or people are buying nunchuks without remotes :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I just got my nunchuks from The Source. Had it shipped with an extra Wiimote.
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

What's funny is that some of the Wiis are getting called back because of people complaing about how they break their plasmas.. Since when did you do anything, like tennis, do you let go suddently of your instrument in use!? Ahah, quite ******ed.

Are the motion that serious that you have to be vigorous?

wiis arent getting recalled, they recalled the straps because some people are @#%$ stupid

anyways, got my wii on costco.ca, my mom found a controller a couple weeks ago and my friend grabbed me a nunchuk today, now all i need is the system to get here haha

aaaanyways
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

k1x finally in Canada? My boy said footlockers in MTL have k1x gear as a test market thing. Word for TO getting the stuff?...shoes?
formerly shoeWUfreak

k1x finally in Canada? My boy said footlockers in MTL have k1x gear as a test market thing. Word for TO getting the stuff?...shoes?

saw some stuff at footlocker sq1. just clothes though, no sneakers
E-mail: [email protected]

can't decide between the wii and 360. anyone play project 8 yet? i'm fiending.

millionaire tongues, we got exspensive tastes

get a wii, it's a whole new way to play the game, 360 is garbage. it's so yesterday. gears of war is it's strongest selling point right now, but what's the use? it's just another doom. lol.

anyway, i got a ps3 cause it's the ultimate. got resistance, nba 2k7, madden and carbon. it's alright for now, can't wait till the 2007 games though.

SMH @ your logic....

So what's the use of a wii, go out and play tennis and bowling in real life, it's just another simulation.

360 looks the strongest with support and games right now, PS3 is falling off hard.

Wii > both though in terms of enjoyment and experience, but based on the power and performance of the gaming console, 360 @#%$ all over Wii don't get it twisted.

Cop all 3, step your bank account game up.

SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

Back
Top Bottom