Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

try eaton centre footlocker they had around 100 pairs I swear.
Thanks homie, secured the second to the last 10.5 there. I was gunning for 11 but missed it by a minute, someone was trying them on.Actually had to ask the dude to get both out so I could inspect them since someone in this thread alluded to suspect quality on these. Employee said they had to weed out the worst ones.Also overheard that that location is having a restock on Tuesday from London. Looking to be an easy cop especially for an OG colorway, thankfully.

Thanks homie, secured the second to the last 10.5 there. I was gunning for 11 but missed it by a minute, someone was trying them on.Actually had to ask the dude to get both out so I could inspect them since someone in this thread alluded to suspect quality on these. Employee said they had to weed out the worst ones.Also overheard that that location is having a restock on Tuesday from London. Looking to be an easy cop especially for an OG colorway, thankfully.[/quotedo u know if they still had an sz 13

Thanks homie, secured the second to the last 10.5 there. I was gunning for 11 but missed it by a minute, someone was trying them on.Actually had to ask the dude to get both out so I could inspect them since someone in this thread alluded to suspect quality on these. Employee said they had to weed out the worst ones.Also overheard that that location is having a restock on Tuesday from London. Looking to be an easy cop especially for an OG colorway, thankfully.
do u know if they still had sz13

Last edited:

Didnt even wear LeBron Xs and the whole store had the Xs on display everywhere lol

Last edited:
Eaton center SPORTCHEK has Crimson 3s,  not sure of sizing give them a call.

i went there to pickup Black Lebron 10s with my friends discount.  138 after taxes lolllllls

Considering dropping $350 on Jordan XX8? I just left an outlet a few hours ago in the States and I saw Jordan 2012...

I actually bought the 2012s last year for retail and returned them. Im glad I did.

was a pretty easy cop over here

Yes it was about 40-50 heads inline at footlocker STC. And another 40 over at champs.

Made my way over to nike ES store and very luckily scored a second pair. Although a sz 9.5 it fit me a little snug but none the less I took it. Someone last minute decided they didn't want it so on of the employees asked me :smile: and I paid $110 plus tax!!!

so how did this event work? did they close the HOH section? the entire store?
You needed a wristband some people queued up since 8am they handed 40 wristbands out .

That line went in and then they let a few others in to which i was one of them. There was a school there so it was really a Q&A with them and then it was a rap and we all had to leave .....though it was crazy to be so close to the King !

Yes it was about 40-50 heads inline at footlocker STC. And another 40 over at champs.

Made my way over to nike ES store and very luckily scored a second pair. Although a sz 9.5 it fit me a little snug but none the less I took it. Someone last minute decided they didn't want it so on of the employees asked me :smile: and I paid $110 plus tax!!!
I was not able to drop by the ES because of prior engagement. Would you know if they had any pairs left? Thanks in advance.

Do you need a pass on release days for the ES Store ? or you just show up ?
release days are the same as any other day @ es store

pretty lax on the checking of passes though.. if you can get someone to scan you a copy you can just show the invite on your phone

I was not able to drop by the ES because of prior engagement. Would you know if they had any pairs left? Thanks in advance.

No as far as I know they were all spoken for. The only reason why the manager asked me if I wanted them was because I had complained about not knowing about them giving out wristbands. I called there twice about the day before knowing I was going there so I inquired about the process of securing a pair. I was told to just come line up early at 9am both times I called. But in reality they give out wrist bands to the public at 8:30am and its gone in minutes. They don't necessarily have multiple size runs worth of wristbands apperently. Just what ever is left over from the employee raffle. Someone who was a 9.5 called and cancelled their pair and she found me and asked what size I was. Long story short for this release those Jordan's never even hit their shelves all pair where in the office behind the cashiers.

Yes, you still need a pass to get into the ES store. Sorry guys I was a special guest with a name on a list to get access. I would share those paper passes if I had gotten one. Maybe next time.

Now for a quick update on what they had there. I can't remember everything but here is goes. No nick name for the Lebrons or kobe as I don't particularly follow those lines. They're to narrow for my wide feet. Lol.

Lebrons
- black/metallic
- a few lavas
- dunk man
- bhm
- maybe a few others. Almost one whole isle on one side was lbj.

Kobe system 8 around 4 colour ways. I'm not really sure sorry. I noticed the Lebrons more since people were tying them on. Lol. Weak info I know sorry.

They had a lot of air max 1 OG. Red.

They had nike zoom turf jet 97. Multiple sz runs. All black and also white/royal.

They still also had Jordan 3 crimsons there. No joke all size except 9.5 and 10 which is my sz of course. Lol.

Roshe run split pack. Black/0range and the grey/neon.

About 3 colours in the flyknit purple and neon green/royal blue.

That's all I can remember I spend most of the time shopping for the wife and kid.

I copped clearance prices for Jordan 3 crimson. Bred xiii. Cool grey 9.

Got my son the Jordan xiii "he got game" as well :smile:

Back
Top Bottom