Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've been on NT for almost 10 years. I'm glad to see the Canada forum THIS active. Helpful once again. 
nthat.gif

If you can't deal with the condescending comments (even if accidental) then please find another forum. Matter of fact, don't even venture into the General or Music forums where you are definitely not welcome lol. READING the past few pages will also help you avoid you from repeating dumb *** questions.
Anyone confirm?

I spoke to a Nike Toronto employee the other day, we chatted about the store closure, the indivdual stated that the store would remain open, but the location was being moved. Something about how the rent was too high...etc i already knew that though. So, a new location? Anyone know where? I hope this is the case! I would hate to see nike toronto be gone for good! A new location is cool, aslong as they still get the same inventory..
I'm hearing similar stories. The lease is up at Bloor and it's an expensive space. However, Nike Toronto will find further doors and will continue to have a flagship in Toronto. Will it be at Bloor? That's yet to be decided.

As for HOH, I found myself checking it out for the first time today. If you are into the KD, LBJ, and Kobe Nike gear you NEED to head over there. Although it's pretty pricey there are some nice pieces if you're into the Nike Elite basketball stuff. Very helpful employees and it's a nice space.

As for the shoes, the same stuff that's been posted was there. The only interesting thing was that there were a pair of Nike Lunar Air Force One's from this year's ASG Raygun's pack in a size 10. $184.99 retail.

Im wondering about square one also. Seems like the most "westbound" release lol
hoping square 1 gets enough pairs. How early do lines usually start up these days, last release I went to was cement 4s and that wasnt bad at all.
I heard from a well placed bird that they are NOT getting many pairs. Like if you're not one of the first ones there you're SOL.

hoping square 1 gets enough pairs. How early do lines usually start up these days, last release I went to was cement 4s and that wasnt bad at all.
Well I went there for the bred 4's  last year and got there about 4:30am and there were about 5 to 10 people there already. By about 7am there were around sixty to eighty people huddled in front of the doors because mall security kicks everyone one out until a little past 7, and even then I remember they were selecting who comes in based on whose closest to the doors and faces they remember from earlier times.With that in mind you may want to be on the safe side and get there around that time or a little earlier. Hopefully this info helps.

:lol: what just happened.

if anyone was looking for those 3M windbreakers (basically the same jacket that the US Olympic team wore without any branding or the windbreaker "v"), they have them and some vests at the burloak nike outlet.

Well I went there for the bred 4's  last year and got there about 4:30am and there were about 5 to 10 people there already. By about 7am there were around sixty to eighty people huddled in front of the doors because mall security kicks everyone one out until a little past 7, and even then I remember they were selecting who comes in based on whose closest to the doors and faces they remember from earlier times.With that in mind you may want to be on the safe side and get there around that time or a little earlier. Hopefully this info helps.

It looks like it will be a very hectic release. Too old to line up that early for me. As much as I don't want to pay resellers price I might have to bite the bullet on this one. I don't mind paying retail+$50 for their services. At least I can go to the gym in the morning then meet up with a reseller and have a cold beer at Earls at SQ1 and enjoy the eye candy...if you guys know what I mean.....hahaha

Good looks on the info!, one last thing which mall entrance is everyone usually lined up at?

:lol: what just happened.

if anyone was looking for those 3M windbreakers (basically the same jacket that the US Olympic team wore without any branding or the windbreaker "v"), they have them and some vests at the burloak nike outlet.

Oh, ****. Wonder if they do phone orders. Always wanted one of those.

Something like this happened to me in the Philippines while getting my cement 3's I was about 15th inline by the time they let us back in the mall. and some rich kids fully paid the employees serious pesos to jump the whole line. I was super salty and couldn't do nothing. I was already getting looks too since the wife is white. I got to the door and didn't have my size except 8.5 and 12.

Fl/Champs Emp 50% sale this week from Tuesday-Thursday.
for these employee sales im assuming you need to know someone who works there in order to get the 50% off or is this like the family and friends discount where theres a special coupon given out? Does this also include the HOH?

Does anyone have any info regarding the new Roshe colours? Specifically the Squadron Blue. I know FNL just released them online but I don't have a US address. Anywhere in Toronto to cop these or any online retailers that are willing to ship to Canada? Thanks for any help you can give.

for these employee sales im assuming you need to know someone who works there in order to get the 50% off or is this like the family and friends discount where theres a special coupon given out? Does this also include the HOH?
It's a discount for employees only, so you need to know someone there, or hope to find a real generous employee. They also have a limit they can purchase, something like $500? or $1000..i'm unsure on that part.

Anyways, anywhere in toronto that carries APC? 
I remember holt in yorkdale had them a while ago, they were on sale too. But you should still check those yorkville joints. I get all my nice denim from there. Check over the rainbow, uncle otis, tnt. You know

Does anyone have any info regarding the new Roshe colours? Specifically the Squadron Blue. I know FNL just released them online but I don't have a US address. Anywhere in Toronto to cop these or any online retailers that are willing to ship to Canada? Thanks for any help you can give.
Finishline sold out of Squadron Blues within a morning.... the thirst is real.

Not sure if Eastbay/FA will be getting that colorway, they labelled it as a QS, take that with a grain of salt lol.  If they do get them, they do ship internationally. 

Anyone see any Roshes laying around anywhere? Looking for the black/white pair or the iggys.

Anyone see any Roshes laying around anywhere? Looking for the black/white pair or the iggys.
I was in Urban Outfitters outside the Eaton Centre the other day and they had the black and red roshe's ! ....they were $89

Last edited:
I've seen some scattered sizes on the back wall of the Nike Outlet at Vaughan Mills. (red and some blue colourway.)

You may want to also check Si Vous Play.

Livestock, Nike Running Store in Eaton Centre have the split pack. (black/crimson, grey/volt)

hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom