Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

good looking out diplomat..im hoping to see some jordan 3 white cements
happy.gif

Any Toronto stores doing twitter RSVP for 88s? I thought i saw a couple pages back but I looked and couldn't find. Thanks

Fake jordans selling on kijiji sneakervault.cartel went to see a pair today. Dude wanted 360. Elephant print was yellowing. In on leather and lace holes. Leather ink rubbed off. Dude even sent his old indian dad to deal with it. Lmao. Heads up peeps.

Fake jordans selling on kijiji sneakervault.cartel went to see a pair today. Dude wanted 360. Elephant print was yellowing. In on leather and lace holes. Leather ink rubbed off. Dude even sent his old indian dad to deal with it. Lmao. Heads up peeps.
there is a ton of fakes on kijiji, some even advertised as fakes.  It's annoying because there are ALOT but atleast dude advertises them as knock-offs

there is a ton of fakes on kijiji, some even advertised as fakes.  It's annoying because there are ALOT but atleast dude advertises them as knock-offs
The problem is he advertised them as 100% authantic no bgrades and such. I shoulda sent my brother. He woulda smacked pops and walked off with the sneaks for wastin his time. Smh !

No idea these days, people line up for anything.

However early you can tolerate, then go for it if you really want these lol.
I got a rare day off saturday, a bag of hocus pocus, and am good at daydreaming. I shouldnt have a hard time  lol

anyone have info on the eggplant barkleyposites releasing this saturday?

im guessing the price will be around $275, considering US price is $235

any numbers floating around in terms of quantity (GR vs QS)? with the 88s, white-out foams and KD aunt pearls, i'm wondering if these will fly off the shelves...gonna be a big weekend!

Last edited:
^ just saw that NTO wont be getting them. Your best bet may be House of Hoops.

They will not be getting them either. The release date has been pushed back because it will not make the delivery. This has been confirmed to me by a district manager of Footlocker HOH.

okay I got some man dem and we r doin this like we were kids bleachin' ! FTW ! We may be the only ones in line that actually watched MJ play ! haaa

Went today and they've been marked down further to 159.99. Only a few left in stock (I picked up an L, they only had a few M/L left), I'd phone to confirm sizes. Massive thanks to the guy who first posted the info about them.

Shoe wise, nothing really impressive - they had scattered women's sizes of the cream/orange roshes.. like 9 and below, so nothing above a men's 7.5 really.

I just called and they said its sold out.
I waited to long :smh:

If anyone knows where I can find a large, pls send me a pm.

The original vapor flash jacket is still at the Burloak Nike outlet for those interested.

^ just saw that NTO wont be getting them. Your best bet may be House of Hoops.
They will not be getting them either. The release date has been pushed back because it will not make the delivery. This has been confirmed to me by a district manager of Footlocker HOH.
Damn!

Did they tweet it? I must have missed it on my feed...

Gonna have to keep the eyes and ears open to find out when they drop

Thanks guys

damn missed the twitter RSVP because of work, one of my homies actually got the dm back. Hope some of yall got lucky too. Thankfully i'm not working Saturday, just gotta get there as early as possible.

Back
Top Bottom