Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

checked out UO again for the roshes all gone within a day. Still looking for a size 9 in the black/sails or sport reds

The black Roshe's at UO are not the black/sail are they? The ones at Champs aren't. They're black/grey or whatever. Have my black/sails just something SNEAKERS45 pointed out to me

checked out UO again for the roshes all gone within a day. Still looking for a size 9 in the black/sails or sport reds
My girl literally just bough a pair of Sport Reds for me at the UO in Eaton Centre. $84 + tax. Can get another 10% off if you have a student friend with an SPC card. She said they also had black/sails there as well for $84.

The black Roshe's at UO are not the black/sail are they? The ones at Champs aren't. They're black/grey or whatever. Have my black/sails just something SNEAKERS45 pointed out to me
UO = Black/Sail

Champs = Black/Gamma Grey

Im not really interested in the black/gamma I want the black/sail, although i can't find it in my size anywhere

Last edited:
My girl literally just bough a pair of Sport Reds for me at the UO in Eaton Centre. $84 + tax. Can get another 10% off if you have a student friend with an SPC card. She said they also had black/sails there as well for $84.
The UO is right outside of the Eaton centre right? Didnt see the sport reds there when i checked lol

Did some cross-boarder shopping this weekend, found this at the Fashion Outlets (Niagara Falls):

Def b-grades though, showing signs of chrome flaking...

...just like the G1* Megatron toy :nerd:

*mine's a reissue

Plenty in all sizes, from S-XL. Didn't mind the $19.99 USD pricetag, much better than hitting up ebay for rape prices.
Fingers crossed when it's time for that first wash :lol:

The UO is right outside of the Eaton centre right? Didnt see the sport reds there when i checked lol

Yeah right across. They are not displayed, you gotta ask someone that knows where they are in the stock room to grab one for you.

anybody been to the ES recently?  Wondering if they had any other Penny Vs  Last time I was there they had a fsr of the magic and only largers sizes of the tour yellows, this was last month.

anybody been to the ES recently?  Wondering if they had any other Penny Vs  Last time I was there they had a fsr of the magic and only largers sizes of the tour yellows, this was last month.

pennys are pretty much gone, i believe there are two 8.5s in the tigers left on clearance

Did some cross-boarder shopping this weekend, found this at the Fashion Outlets (Niagara Falls):

Plenty in all sizes, from S-XL. Didn't mind the $19.99 USD pricetag, much better than hitting up ebay for rape prices.
Fingers crossed when it's time for that first wash
laugh.gif
Effing ish!  I was there too and completely missed these.  It's the only item I'm missing from the entire pack too...  Where in the store were they?

Effing ish!  I was there too and completely missed these.  It's the only item I'm missing from the entire pack too...  Where in the store were they?

Walk about a quarter of the way into the store, Men's section on the left. There'll be two racks side-by-side: one with dri-fit Training shirts, other with the Megatron tees (plus some other misc shirts). Again, plenty of sizes but all of them had chrome flaking so just pick out the "least worst" one.

Back
Top Bottom