Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Any NTers lucky enough to scoop up a 3M wind runner last week mind posting a pic of the tag? Looking for the style number and color code.

Thanks

Thanks for the info on the 28's guys. Too bad we are all in same boat. 

Lots more colorways launching (one this weekend i think). Hope one of them makes it up here.

they look too nice to pass on

anyone have any idea if last years elite kobes are laying around anywhere.. regret not grabbing them at es last year for a buck 30

copped the grey flyknit one+ today at the ES. These shoes are comfy as fu.ck ! might have to go out for a run during this storm tomorrow! LOL

Last edited:
havent seen posts in regards to this but was there recent release on the barkley posite eggplants?

havent seen posts in regards to this but was there recent release on the barkley posite eggplants?
kix-files has the barkley eggplants size 10 and 10.5 gone.  Gonna cost you an arm and a leg though $360 - $380 after shipping.  They also got the 76ers one too.

what is the price of Zoom Jets at the ES (if still there)? Anyone see these on sale yet? I want a pair for nostalgia.

Just saw the Barkleyposite Eggplant at Footlocker Scarborough Town Centre earlier today. not sure about sizes. A buddy of mine also saw them at HOH

Back
Top Bottom