Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Livestock has the Spring Roshes in for 90.

and SVP on Queen has the Roshe Wovens in black for 90.

nothing else new.  Celtic 1s still at both stores, and suprise suprise, crimson 3s still collecting dust lol

Man, i'm seriously disappointed that Canada's missing out on the blk/gld og 1's was one of the few Jordan's I was planning to purchase this year.

word from the nike store eatons is that thyre getting the black chukka flyknits in the next month or so

Nike lebron denim and nike lebron brown suede X ext are not coming to canada! Smh what a buzzkill

you know this how? i spoke to dude at a local spot and he said they should be getting denims

not saying you're wrong but how do you know

Last edited:
I don't think Canada got the Roshe FB's. So the ES wouldn't have them. not sure about the 180 OGs.

Canada did not get the roshe FB. And the ES store didn't have the 180 OG as of thursday(yesterday).

I was able to find roshe run sport red at urban outfitters though. For anyone looking.

Went to Sherway today and picked up Lunarglide 4 shields and couldn't resist the volt flyknit sneakers so i grabbed them too. There pretty much crack... I dunno if all footlockers have them already. Just thought id share my thoughts on them. Go get a pair!

Retail spot. Only one location so some may consider a boutique.
they said we "should be getting them" or we are? 

cause the launch codes were not sent for this release, neither the black gold 1s.

when the launch codes usually arent sent, especially since they are usually sent to retailers months in advanced, the shoes do not arrive to the stores.

i hope i am wrong, as i do want them. 

and sorry for the confusion, the brown suedes i mean, i just assumed the same for the denims. but brown suedes arent coming here. 

... The manager told me they didn't know about corks for sure until about a week before release date. Hopefully they get the denims. I need those in my life

Hey guys, have a couple extra ES passes for Nike store in Scarborough. PM me if you want. It expires today though, just got them this morning.

Little Burgundy has 20% off selected Nike's, $84 for the green woven roshe's, but the black ones aren't on sale.

I finally gave up on those Gold and Black 1s. Manager at HOH near my place in the South said they were expecting them to come in by the end of Friday and then at 7pm an employee over the phone told me they got them. I spoke with the same Manager at 8:30pm and he said he didnt get em! And now Im sitting here in Toronto while my fiance is calling me and asking me if she has to stop by HOH and pick up "some shoe I wanted".... Oh well, on to the next.

I finally gave up on those Gold and Black 1s. Manager at HOH near my place in the South said they were expecting them to come in by the end of Friday and then at 7pm an employee over the phone told me they got them. I spoke with the same Manager at 8:30pm and he said he didnt get em! And now Im sitting here in Toronto while my fiance is calling me and asking me if she has to stop by HOH and pick up "some shoe I wanted".... Oh well, on to the next.
Where in the south? Some other Nters were saying they were told hoh in houston were getting them then at last second said they weren't but thought it was shady because that place has been known to sell to family and friends and local celebs...I wanted a pair since they were revealed but I have no connections in the states so i'm SOL unless JB decides to smarten up and have a proper release..

Back
Top Bottom