Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What's up guys ! Anyone hit up that spot get fresh ? Just curious to know what caught your eyes there !

Todays Sportswear has the Bugs Bunny 8s from sz 8 to 12.

they also just got in the Olympic Lebron 9 lows for 100 bucks!
i grabbed a pair.
SVP had these as well for $100, but that was a few months ago, most locations are sold out now.

That's a great price for those. Did they have any other CWs of the LBJ 9s?

If anyone needs a pass to the Adidas ES let me know. 50% off once you get the invite too.

Also at Nike Vaughan Mills:

-Nike Dunk High Washington <$65

-Air Max 90 black/grey/yellow $100

-Kobe 7s $100

-KD Vs $100 I believe

-Hyperdunk 2011 Lows in 4 diff CWs $60
Do you know the sizes of the Dunks?

Those are everywhere. You can get them at Ross and Winners too. They are 59.99 there. 

I saw a full size run at Ross earlier this week.
Is there a Ross here in Toronto? Never seen one. I've seen Winners and Marshalls though

Just got back from es store so ill update;
They got in the sunset air maxes set FSR
Jordan 1 playoffs (like the bugs bunny one) - when i left i saw 2 9s and 11+
Kobe 8 blitz blue. Only sz 8 and 12+ left

going to be in burlington tonight and tomorrow. anyone been to the factory store recently? any updates are greatly appreciated.

Is that at the Brampton location?
Brampton location, has a few sizes i think 8, 8.5, 10-12

Mississauga has a FSR from 8-12.

Brampton also has Lebron 9 HIGHs in all black, and black/red for 139.99

i usually go to the Mississauga one, the Brampton location always has more cool stuff, but sells out real quick.  the mississauga location doesn't get cool stuff like this often but when they do it sits longer than normally than at other locations.

they have a FSR of Flyknit Trainers in the purple colourway too. (sauga location)

Last edited:
Damn seems like I'm late to this ES party but anyone got a pass floating around they could send this way? Would be greatly appreciated.

Does the vault have the sb concords? Someone said on IG but im not sure. Also r we getting 11 lows? 

i usually go to the Mississauga one, the Brampton location always has more cool stuff, but sells out real quick.  the mississauga location doesn't get cool stuff like this often but when they do it sits longer than normally than at other locations.

they have a FSR of Flyknit Trainers in the purple colourway too. (sauga location)
Has anyone seen any Lebron 9 Lows sitting around anywhere else?  I've been looking for the game royal blue/gold ones for a while now but at this point finding any colorway at retail is a bonus.

Last edited:
^^ Thanks. I live east of the city so Brampton/Mississauga would be a bit of a trip.  Pacific Mall is way closer.
No prob, I was there today, but not sure what sizes are left since they've had them for about a week now. Might want to give them a call before you go. 

going to be in burlington tonight and tomorrow. anyone been to the factory store recently? any updates are greatly appreciated.
was there a couple of days ago.  they had:

air max 90 live strong - most sizes 9 or 9.5+   there were 2  12's left and i grabbed 1, so 1  12 left as of say monday?

high dunk (blue and black) - no 12, had everything else

nothing else really caught my eye...

Do you remember the price of the Flyknit Trainer's? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
was there a couple of days ago.  they had:

air max 90 live strong - most sizes 9 or 9.5+   there were 2  12's left and i grabbed 1, so 1  12 left as of say monday?

high dunk (blue and black) - no 12, had everything else

nothing else really caught my eye...
thanks for the info. the livestrong AM90s are hyperfuse right? might wait to see if they drop even more. thanks again!

Hey guys out of topic but, how do the recent 3's fit? I found a aj 3 '88 for way below retail but a size up. Should I take it?

Back
Top Bottom