Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think retail MSRP for SBs are a lot more variable.

I know Blue Tile was selling the Concord SBs for $150 (not sure what the price was at Adrift) - but my buddy was able to cop for $110 retail in Vancouver.
Stores can decide to charge whatever they want on SB's base on the hype of the shoe since day 1. Correct me if i am wrong.

Reason im askin because i went by todays sports wear at pacific mall to check the store out and i saw the aj 4 white/cement there and i ask the guy about it n he say that they got a full size run and its on june 24 they selling it for 189.00 and sounds fishy to me

Last edited:
Today's sportswear is legit, they always do re-release on older stock. i think they also had BC 3, Oly 7, lastshot 14, silver anniversary 2 on display

Not sayin there fake or anything since i never bought anythingfrom them i just sayin its a little odd they got other jordans there commin this month n next month likr aj 14 aj10 aj6

Last edited:
They're legit. But unless u line up really early, u got no shot at getting a pair. If I recall correctly, last time ppl line up at like 12am for concord restock.

They're legit. But unless u line up really early, u got no shot at getting a pair. If I recall correctly, last time ppl line up at like 12am for concord restock.

And they don't tell you in advance what sizes they have available. I forgot what release it was but I know someone who went and lined up, wasn't until open the people were notified only small sizes were dropping. Mind you leading up to that day they kept promoting FSR.

And they don't tell you in advance what sizes they have available. I forgot what release it was but I know someone who went and lined up, wasn't until open the people were notified only small sizes were dropping. Mind you leading up to that day they kept promoting FSR.
I think it was for the Black Cement 3's. I'm pretty sure they said leading up the release that they were getting a FSR only to get a handful of random sizes....

Last edited:
^ ill confirm it was the black cement 3s in mid March. I even went by the store the day before to confirm and they told me FSR.

Foamposite pro Camo a small restock at HOH yonge street. Employee said only 10 pairs. I was there during lunch and bought a pair.

Is Canada getting the What The KDs ? 

Did we even get the LeBron MVPs ?

Last edited:
Is Canada getting the What The KDs ? 

Did we even get the LeBron MVPs ?
The LeBron MVPs were never released in Canada, or at least there was no mention online about Canadian retailers receiving them.

So far from what I've read about the WTKDs, they are an in-store only release in the US, so nothing at Nike.com....so we may get them at Nike Bloor if that's the case, but nothing confirmed yet

thanks !

NikeTO really needs to start doing twitter rsvps .. making a trip downtown is a hassel .  

Back
Top Bottom