Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

U were at foot locker stc? If I knew that I would have bought u timmies to thank u for the es passes. Did u get a pair?

Yeah, stc was a bit wild. There was 21 pairs at foot locker and like 50 ppl in line.
Haha no thanks necessary but I appreciate the offer! Yup I was there, over in line at Ateaze. I was actually first in line for a good while until about 7:30 where finally people came rushing over I guess after footlocker announced they didn't have anymore pairs. Got a little worried despite seeing the instragram info to be honest since I was the only one there for a good while lol 

Were you able to secure a pair?

Last edited:
Haha no thanks necessary but I appreciate the offer! Yup I was there, over in line at Ateaze. I was actually first in line for a good while until about 7:30 where finally people came rushing over I guess after footlocker announced they didn't have anymore pairs. Got a little worried despite seeing the instragram info to be honest since I was the only one there for a good while lol 

Were you able to secure a pair?

yes, I got a pair. Some guy tried cutting at the ftl line around 7:40 when they handed out tickets, didn't work well for him. I heard Ateaze employees kept some good sizes for themselves.

The Vault was a madhouse. I went there around midnight and there were a group of high school kids that pretty much got to claim all the sizes for themselves, so I left. They were cool people though. I later heard that the owner of the Vault had to call the police when it opened because people were fighting about who was first in line.

Im telling you guys, footlocker has a terrible system for releases like this. People were just buding in line at FLT to get the black grapes, random friends or family of people in line just showed up. They dont even have a proper ticket system like champs and they make you stand in line for hours.

Im telling you guys, footlocker has a terrible system for releases like this. People were just buding in line at FLT to get the black grapes, random friends or family of people in line just showed up. They dont even have a proper ticket system like champs and they make you stand in line for hours.
Did you end up getting a pair?

Already posted this in the official black grape thread but though i'd re-post to let you guys know how my morning went:

Ugh this is the first Jordan release I've wanted in a while so I got up early and made sure I was at my local FTL at six am, eight people ahead of me so I asked "any of you size 12?" everyone said no so I thought ok, i'm def good. I wait for 2 hours plus because even though the stores supposed to open at eight employees didn't show up until about eight twenty ish and then they took their time getting settled in the store. Afterwards they inform everyone they only got 20 pairs....I thought "ok I'm still good " but then the manager starts going down the line asking people for their sizes and all I hear him saying is "that sizes not available" over and over again. Turns out employees took their first pic of the stock and when they were done less then eight pairs were available.. He finally was about to come around to ask me my size with only two guys infront of me and says only 2 12's are left, I was praying they would do the right thing because both of these guys were round size 10 but of course, they took them and after spending 2 hours and a half waiting I walked away empty handed and saltier then a bag of pretzels....This is by far the worst experience I've had trying to purchase a pair of sneakers and the whole things just left me bitter..Last time I ever go to that location.

Already posted this in the official black grape thread but though i'd re-post to let you guys know how my morning went:

Ugh this is the first Jordan release I've wanted in a while so I got up early and made sure I was at my local FTL at six am, eight people ahead of me so I asked "any of you size 12?" everyone said no so I thought ok, i'm def good. I wait for 2 hours plus because even though the stores supposed to open at eight employees didn't show up until about eight twenty ish and then they took their time getting settled in the store. Afterwards they inform everyone they only got 20 pairs....I thought "ok I'm still good " but then the manager starts going down the line asking people for their sizes and all I hear him saying is "that sizes not available" over and over again. Turns out employees took their first pic of the stock and when they were done less then eight pairs were available.. He finally was about to come around to ask me my size with only two guys infront of me and says only 2 12's are left, I was praying they would do the right thing because both of these guys were round size 10 but of course, they took them and after spending 2 hours and a half waiting I walked away empty handed and saltier then a bag of pretzels....This is by far the worst experience I've had trying to purchase a pair of sneakers and the whole things just left me bitter..Last time I ever go to that location.

damn son that was you? **** sucks. At the Black Toe release I was 8th and my boy was 7th he was a 10.5 i was an 11. the dude 3 dudes infront of us told us their sizes and we were all good till the morning when the employee was taking sizes they decided to switch it upand screwed my boy who was 10.5 over. :smh:

What time did champs give out tickets?
STC Champs usually gives out tickets around 6am outside enterance beside the TD Canada Trust. 
yes, I got a pair. Some guy tried cutting at the ftl line around 7:40 when they handed out tickets, didn't work well for him. I heard Ateaze employees kept some good sizes for themselves.

The Vault was a madhouse. I went there around midnight and there were a group of high school kids that pretty much got to claim all the sizes for themselves, so I left. They were cool people though. I later heard that the owner of the Vault had to call the police when it opened because people were fighting about who was first in line.
Glad to hear you got one. Yeah man, they had the most random selection left. No 8.5's or 9's, doubles of 12's. Seems like they had a couple of runs but more than half was taken by employees or held for certain customers.

Wow, that's sad to hear about police having to come to Vault. 

Did you end up getting a pair?
No i wish i could, i think i heard somewhere ateaze was getting black grapes but in frustration and heat of the moment i totally forgot and never went. If only i had went with my instincts i could've gotten the grapes... But after this b.s i'll probably never deal with Footlocker again, champs or nothing...

Anybody got a size 10, 10.5? I got a size 12 for swap

Hmmmm...

damn son that was you? **** sucks. At the Black Toe release I was 8th and my boy was 7th he was a 10.5 i was an 11. the dude 3 dudes infront of us told us their sizes and we were all good till the morning when the employee was taking sizes they decided to switch it upand screwed my boy who was 10.5 over.
mean.gif
Which guy were you? Anyway, learned my lesson def not going to that location for a release again because I remember same thing happened with the Olympic six release, I should of learned my lesson 
mean.gif

Glad I decided to pass on this shoe. Seems like a rare sloppy release in various stores.

You always have to remember (for those that pay attention to the FL/Champs numbers I post) that employees are allowed to take up to 20% of stock on new releases. Glad all my friends who wanted got, I just happened to be bar hopping tonight and ran into one of the managers from Nike Toronto. When I asked him about the release he said it actually wasn't bad and not that big of a line at all. He also confirmed NTO is closing next month, pretty sad.

What location was this?

Last edited:
Glad I decided to pass on this shoe. Seems like a rare sloppy release in various stores.

You always have to remember (for those that pay attention to the FL/Champs numbers I post) that employees are allowed to take up to 20% of stock on new releases. Glad all my friends who wanted got, I just happened to be bar hopping tonight and ran into one of the managers from Nike Toronto. When I asked him about the release he said it actually wasn't bad and not that big of a line at all. He also confirmed NTO is closing next month, pretty sad.
What location was this?

Dang NTO really going lights out?....any info on a "goodbye" sale?

What location was this?

I thought they were just relocating?

Back
Top Bottom